Round 10 Discussion (Magic Round)

I'm basing it on his form this season and nothing else. Not what his mindset may or may not have been if he stayed here. He is performing well and better than our centers.

Arthars I just don't agree about. He is bang average in every department. Both him and Coates are always in the wrong place to defend.
But he's no longer the Broncos problem. Would he play as well for the Broncos with the players around him? Would the Broncos be more successful if he played here? We don't know because it's a huge what if.

How many tries has been scored on Arthars?

But he's no longer the Broncos problem. Would he play as well for the Broncos with the players around him? Would the Broncos be more successful if he played here? We don't know because it's a huge what if.

How many tries has been scored on Arthars?
He isn't the Broncos problem. Just think for the money we are forking out on him we would have been better keeping him for this year.

Couldn't tell you about Arthars, I've blocked out many of our games so I don't get traumatised. I don't feel inclined to rewatch our hammerings! All I can say is defensively on both side we are a mess. They don't work as a unit, they get out of position and there doesn't look like there is much communication.

Penrith with a million 6 mores already.

Is that not basically the same as Fui??

Late and high

Possibly the dumbest penalty and binning so far this weekend from Leotta

Fucking hell I wish we had smart footballers in our team.... only cheating gets you wins nowadays

I love how every ref
Fucking hell I wish we had smart footballers in our team.... only cheating gets you wins nowadays
This. Its essentially what the game has become now.

Imagine celebrating taking a dive when you were no chance of making a tackle in the corner.

Its the same with laying down etc. We simply do not do it.

So what happens if a team is getting pumped and have 2 off already then decide to just give set restarts and get another 2 off , so down to 9 . The game cannot continue with 13 on 9 I belive
Is that a forfeit or some other result.

So what happens if a team is getting pumped and have 2 off already then decide to just give set restarts and get another 2 off , so down to 9 . The game cannot continue with 13 on 9 I belive
Is that a forfeit or some other result.
That’s essentially what would happen if James Tedesco took five hit ups in the opening minutes of a match

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Morkel
  • BroncoFan94
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gympie devil
  • Jazza
  • Brocko
  • Mick_Hancock
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • MrMoore
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.