Round 10 Discussion (Magic Round)

Hunt just making a good point there, how can you tackle a bloke and pull him to the ground if you cant use your own weight to pull the bloke down.
I think McGuires was a good call though.
It's when you lift your feet off the ground and let your body weight swing onto the players legs like he did it can be really dangerous.
I'm really starting to think players are just too big these days for defenders to get a fair go.
I said it last year and the more the rules are tweaked I can honestly see a possibility for a maximum weight being introduced.

Bit premature, the Titans are about to blow the Panthers off the ground in just over an hour.
I know you're tongue in cheek . If the Panthers turn up I fear the tits will have 50 put on them.

Why are there so many Brisbane based people supporting a Melbourne team? Surely they aren’t bandwagoning.

And JAC is fine... was clearly playing it up looking for another sin binning.

Bellamy keeps him off to freshen him up and makes a free sub for his winger

Why are there so many Brisbane based people supporting a Melbourne team? Surely they aren’t bandwagoning.
Probably a decent number of Melbourne ex-pats + the last 15 years of Billy.Cam and Cooper.

BTW, so far there have been 14 charges to come out of the Friday and Saturday games

headlined by Papalii who will miss 3 matches with an early guilty plea (ruling him out of Origin 1) and 5 if he loses at the judiciary. The Raiders are fucked for next week, they could have Papalii, Wighton and Hodgson all suspended

p.s. i think we just found out how the NRL plan to fund the 2nd Brisbane team ... since most of those 14 charges were fines

This has to be the least enjoyable round of footy i have ever witnessed.
At this point I’m only watching for the same reason I watched broncos games last year: genuine curiosity of how bad it can actually get....not out of any interest in the actual outcome.

Dragons have been pretty good .
Very brave effort so far.

Active Now

• dasherhalo
  • Porthoz
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.