Round 10 Discussion (Magic Round)

Am I being too cynical thinking Melbourne are playing this up for a send off and he'll be back before half time?

Think he is gone for the game now.

On a side note, how good is Bird going. Really think with how poor we are for centers this year we really made a huge error letting him go considering how much we are paying the Dragons.

Think he is gone for the game now.

On a side note, how good is Bird going. Really think with how poor we are for centers this year we really made a huge error letting him go considering how much we are paying the Dragons.
I don't think Brisbane would get the same Jack Bird.

Even then I'm not a huge fan of his output.

Ok, he’s fine. Yep they definitely brought the medi vac out to ham it up.
Bellamy out here playing chess.

Kimlo Kimlo calling it like it is.
He probably did get concussed but if you can play it up for a send off, that's the ultimate reward. Bellamy would exploit school funding for disadvantaged communities if it would help them win a game.

It's not going away so it will be very interesting how teams recalibrate their defensive techniques.

On another note its shit for your multis.
And your supercoach teams... mine has now been murdered by Fui getting sent within 10mins to be my AE

He probably did get concussed but if you can play it up for a send off, that's the ultimate reward. Bellamy would exploit school funding for disadvantaged communities if it would help them win a game.
I wish he was our coach 😆

Maybe not, but he would be better than what we have currently.
Honestly that's doubtful given what he had served up for Brisbane.

It would be marginal and even then where does that get Brisbane for 2022?

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.