Round 10 Discussion (Magic Round)

Fergo comes up with miracle put downs when playing the broncos, but drops it cold over the line in the dry against the warriors 🙄🙄

Apparently, the head honchos at NRL HQ told the referees to ease up. They were being too 'over conscientious' or whatever waffle they came up with.

I don't think there's going to be any consistency over the matter. You're going to get some officials like Sutton who will go hard in one half and then you'll get another who will ignore them entirely.
So Knights and the Broncos get railed through a mid-season rule change that affects one night of footy.
PVL is a moron.

Apparently, the head honchos at NRL HQ told the referees to ease up. They were being too 'over conscientious' or whatever waffle they came up with.

I don't think there's going to be any consistency over the matter. You're going to get some officials like Sutton who will go hard in one half and then you'll get another who will ignore them entirely.
Just like the first game after covid. We copped the wrath of the set restarts and got pumped by parra.

8kRM.gif

So, turns out the rule changes don't change a damn thing, and we are seeing a player stretchered off the field.
PVL is a fool.

Am I being too cynical thinking Melbourne are playing this up for a send off and he'll be back before half time?
I thought that too, until he didn’t wave to the crowd. He seems nice enough to give a wave to his mum to let her know he’s not completely incapacitated.

It's not going away so it will be very interesting how teams recalibrate their defensive techniques.

On another note its shit for your multis.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.