vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit hypocritical from Gordie.. He wasn't exactly a "clean" player.

To be honest the way Gordie has carried on in recent years re the Broncos and his attitude towards Bennett, he has in my view forfeited the right to be taken seriously in anything he says about the Broncos. And to quote his recent observations about Brisbane fans, I really don't care what he thinks or says, he is completely irrelevant to be honest.

It's a bit hypocritical from Gordie.. He wasn't exactly a "clean" player.

Now now, Gordy never resorted with the fisty cuffs, abuse the ref etc He was the perfect role model on the field and never let his side down through his actions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tallis has turned into a broncos hater. He can get fked. Stick with the Titans Gordie. He wrote in the paper 10 reasons why the Titans fan should Boo broncos 2 months ago. He's turned into a real fkwit!

He wrote in the paper 10 reasons why the Titans fan should Boo broncos 2 months ago.

No he didn't.

The worst thing he did was respond to some pest on Instagram.

No he didn't.

The worst thing he did was respond to some pest on Instagram.

Stick up for him all you like. Shows just how passionate you are when someone bags the Broncos. All good ☺

Are you talking to Blair or BRC088?

Very happy with the 1 week suspension though, I was honestly expecting him to be gone for 2-3 weeks.

That bit was to Blair. Expected the worst. He deserved 2-3 weeks not including loading, going by current standards. More if you ask me. You'll rip a pec from the bone doing that, end someone's season and potentially their career. I've been one of his biggest supporters at the Broncos and he's been a main reason for our resurgence, but there is no place for that shit.

Yeah Gordie is a real hypocrite when it comes to talking about dirty play. I wonder if he remembers bashing up Ben Ross all those years ago. I haven't forgotten. He also landed one on McDougall for no reason at all as well.

Both quoted instances were fucking fantastic too. Especially Ross.

Stick up for him all you like. Shows just how passionate you are when someone bags the Broncos. All good ☺

Try again, I hear third times a charm.

Sorry you got caught out on a lie, hopefully next time you get your facts straight.

You're kind of right. He wrote an article telling fans to start booing the Broncos. the 10 points I think was the paper being funny.

12933134_1368349856524138_8736677952655886210_n.jpg

No Cookies | Gold Coast Bulletin

Exactly what I pulled you up on earlier.

That by-line is interesting, I don't think I've ever seen Gorden Tallis spelt that way before.

Yeah, I started typing the post before I located the article. He didn't write it, but he's most certainly quoted. Not directly saying to boo, but he does say "I think it’s time not to be nice, don’t you?".

I don't really care what he has to say, I'm happy for the club to be booed. I just wanted to post that [MENTION=8278]austin71[/MENTION] wasn't going crazy, and he certainly did see a 10 reasons to boo the Broncos post at some point.

12924599_1368349886524135_4748576105998511619_n.jpg

Yeah, I started typing the post before I located the article. He didn't write it, but he's most certainly quoted. Not directly saying to boo, but he does say "I think it’s time not to be nice, don’t you?".

I don't really care what he has to say, I'm happy for the club to be booed. I just wanted to post that [MENTION=8278]austin71[/MENTION] wasn't going crazy, and he certainly did see a 10 reasons to boo the Broncos post at some point.

12924599_1368349886524135_4748576105998511619_n.jpg

I didn't lie that's all i know so it's all good ...Still don't like Tallis!

Tallis has just become one of those rent-a-quote old, outdated footballers who reporters call from time to time, like Blocker Roach or Roudonkis. He hates Bennett, and just lets that seep into anything he says. He talks about being disappointed that Blair wears a Broncos jersey, but I think you'd find most Broncos supporters are a bit more disappointed by him at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Organix
  • Brocko
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • The True King
  • bb_gun
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • jd87
  • Alec
  • Jazza
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.