PRE-GAME Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Closing the doors to 20,000 people is pretty dumb. I won't be buying a ticket.. If they allowed members of all 4 clubs it would be awesome. Wonder what the crowd will be like

That's isn't a concern because it will be sold out anyway. It is a Saturday night game (which is rare as) and a double header featuring 3 teams in the top 8.

Sells itself.

That's isn't a concern because it will be sold out anyway. It is a Saturday night game (which is rare as) and a double header featuring 3 teams in the top 8.

Sells itself.
2 games for $39 is a bargain. Especially when one involves the Bronx

Closing the doors to 20,000 people is pretty dumb. I won't be buying a ticket.. If they allowed members of all 4 clubs it would be awesome. Wonder what the crowd will be like
On a Saturday night, featuring Broncos against the team we all love to hate, besides the Storm against the Tits?
I doubt there will be any seats left...

[EDIT] B4L beat me to it.

Despite being the red-headed step-children of the NRL, Manly have shown they're capable of sound decisions. Large contingent of ex-pat Manly supporters, a chance to prove they can host a show-piece event on the NRL calender, a chance to play in the mecca of Rugby League...all good decisions.

And while I'm on my 'Manly can be sweet...sometimes' kick, their involvement in the Queensland Cup in the late 2000s early to 2010s was a cool win/win. They were helping to grow the game on the Sunshine Coast, while the likes of Daly Cherry-Evans, Tony Williams, Jamie Buhrer, Darcy Lussick and Trent Hodkinson received some much needed experience. One of the pettiest moves I've seen from the NSWRL was when they threatened them expulsion from the U/16s and U/18s if they didn't participate in the NSW Cup.

Such a bunch of jerks...

The Manly supporters up here don't go to games either. They'll be banking on Broncos & Storm supporters.

Im going :wink:

Will have my newly acquired Bronx shirt over the top of my Manly shirt, cannot lose !!

Will have my newly acquired Bronx shirt over the top of my Manly shirt, cannot lose !!

Wearing the opposition colours at a game should result in a life ban from this forum...seriously; how dare you sir!!!

I demand satisfaction!!! At about noon near the Carmes-Deschaux

On a Saturday night, featuring Broncos against the team we all love to hate, besides the Storm against the Tits?
I doubt there will be any seats left...

[EDIT] B4L beat me to it.

We're so in tune.

Wow, Broncos tee shirt. Now there's some commitment

free-get-out-gif-888.gif

Things that I caught my eye
James Roberts on extended bench
Joe Boyce and Jayden Su'A
And Fai on the bench

Roberts being named on the extended bench is moderately interesting, guess his injury isn't that severe.

Wouldn't mind Su'A coming on to the bench, he needs a chance sooner rather than later, absolutely crushed in the Aus vs NZ U20 game.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • broncoscope
  • Redfern_1980
  • FACTHUNT
  • Gaz
  • Redux
  • Sproj
  • porouian
  • Mr Fourex
  • Tim K
  • Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • Howie
  • Mpost
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosMan
  • YeahNahMate
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.