Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Despite loosing, I went to the game last night and got to meet most the players and even got some pictures with Kahu, Milf, Roberts, Mcguire, Gillet, Boyd and met Bird and his attitude was hurry up and get it so i can move on type, went to the tunnel at the end and Tevita was pissed off so he should be, most walked up the tunnel but milf, boyd, roberts stayed around for a tiny bit and got some pics with players which is good.

Doesn't surprise me about Bird. He's under pressure. Knows he is not cutting the mustard at the moment. Not saying it's right but I can understand that his underperformance would be weighing down on him and affecting the way he carries himself at the moment.

Doesn't surprise me about Bird. He's under pressure. Knows he is not cutting the mustard at the moment. Not saying it's right but I can understand that his underperformance would be weighing down on him and affecting the way he carries himself at the moment.

Or he generally has a poor attitude, and that is reflected in his on field performance and physical fitness.

Or he generally has a poor attitude, and that is reflected in his on field performance and physical fitness.

It's pretty bad he's still overweight. It's clearly holding him back. Doesn't have the speed that makes him a good player carrying the pud.

Until he gets his weight down I can't see him improving.

It's pretty bad he's still overweight. It's clearly holding him back. Doesn't have the speed that makes him a good player carrying the pud.

Until he gets his weight down I can't see him improving.

I can see him leaving if he can’t handle the pressure of being a Big name recruit for us

I can see him leaving if he can’t handle the pressure of being a Big name recruit for us

With all this bird frustration I'm wondering Who is the last big name, big money recruit that actually lived up to their reputation at a new club? Maybe Greg Inglis?

or he was just frustrated after a tough loss (especially given he is struggling for form ATM) and didn't want to deal with the fans ...

When I was working at ANZ stadium back in the day, after a tough loss, Darren Lockyer came up to me to see if he was able to detour past the waiting fans ... did he have a poor attitude as well

With all this bird frustration I'm wondering Who is the last big name, big money recruit that actually lived up to their reputation at a new club? Maybe Greg Inglis?

Folau scored 37 tries in 39 games for us. Did his job.

Starts with B, ends in en Hunt.

James Maloney.

Multiple times.

Milf is my favorite player but after the games his girlfriend put on her Instagram story of of milf in the background eating maccas why she was recording some kid. Should he be eating something else.

I wouldn’t say Bird’s a big name, had some good games for Cronulla in 2016 when their entire side was playing good football, his 2017 was average.

Maybe RTS? Behind a beaten side he’s generally their best.

I wouldn’t say Bird’s a big name, had some good games for Cronulla in 2016 when their entire side was playing good football, his 2017 was average.

Maybe RTS? Behind a beaten side he’s generally their best.

Birds an origin rep and gf winner. Has the price tag too. I think even RTS took time to find his feet at the warriors too.

Point is, a player needs a team and coaching around him to be great. I reckon even cam smith would struggle if we signed him next week.

Making meters wasn't the issue. Our defense was pathetic.
Check their tries, pretty much all 6 were directed at Nikorima, he was either run over the top of or didn’t want to put his body on the line at all. He doesn’t bring enough attack to justify being such a pea hearted defender in the line like your Thurston & Maloney’s.

Milf is my favorite player but after the games his girlfriend put on her Instagram story of of milf in the background eating maccas why she was recording some kid. Should he be eating something else.

It's a problem living in Australia. If you need to eat something when it's late and you have nothing much at home, the only real options you have is fast food.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Old Mate
  • eggstar10
  • bert_lifts
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • MrRobot
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Inknition
  • Wolfie
  • Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Brocko
  • Fatboy
... and 62 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.