Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Birds an origin rep and gf winner. Has the price tag too. I think even RTS took time to find his feet at the warriors too.

Point is, a player needs a team and coaching around him to be great. I reckon even cam smith would struggle if we signed him next week.

Yeah but so is Jamie buhrer if you catch my drift.

I think he showed enough in 2016 to be a pretty solid player but he’s definitely being overpaid even when he’s at his best.

It's a problem living in Australia. If you need to eat something when it's late and you have nothing much at home, the only real options you have is fast food.
It's still unprofessional. At the very least he's done meal prep and has a frozen meal in the freezer. I wonder how many Maccas Blair has in a year, let alone a season.

It's a problem living in Australia. If you need to eat something when it's late and you have nothing much at home, the only real options you have is fast food.

Here's an idea, maybe professional athletes should be on top of their grocery shopping.

Doesn't surprise me about Bird. He's under pressure. Knows he is not cutting the mustard at the moment. Not saying it's right but I can understand that his underperformance would be weighing down on him and affecting the way he carries himself at the moment.
Nope. His poor eating habits are weighing him down and most definitely affecting how he carries himself.

Jokes aside, I always thought his signing was strange as he never really seemed to be the right signing for what we needed, but I can understand why a club would want him. He’s one of those players that is a winner. I get it.

But my understanding is starting to wear thin and I too am about ready to jump on the ‘sack him’ bandwagon if he doesn’t get his head straight and his weight in order.

Last edited:
Watching an nrl 360 replay and i have to laugh when somehow we are a barometer for how well a team is goimg because we are so great (eg manly beating us), yet we are also a team that will miss the top 8 + bennett should be sacked + we are in crisis. Make up your mind you hacks...

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Shane Tronc
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrMoore
  • Midean
  • LittleDavey
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Browny
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.