Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Kev was cold as ice in the presser, the journo's were baiting him for a shot at the officiating and he was having none of it.
He kept his cool and didn't cop a fine or cry like a Robinson, good on him.
Robinson had his cry, didn’t get fined, and changed the entire fucking sport.

Kevvie should have had a crack. Sitting back and copping it achieves fucking nothing

You realise those same people have been whinging about teams who have a player injured on field receiving no advantage? That all the talking heads whinging during the week is led to the trigger happy sin bins we are seeing this weekend.
Yep agreed, and its come back and bit them on the arse.

We need 2 new centers who can communicate and defend. Herbie makes some good one on one tackles tbf, but his positioning is all over the place and Arthars is just an average isc player. Our edge defence is poor. TPJ has a lot of lazy in his game and Riki isn't as good as people think he is right now either. He needs more development. Oates is doing ok, but Coates to me looks like a player with one foot out of the door and is playing like he doesn't want to get injured.

Robinson had his cry, didn’t get fined, and changed the entire fucking sport.

Kevvie should have had a crack. Sitting back and copping it achieves fucking nothing
Robbo copped a fine a week after the presser and looked like a whiney bitch holding onto Politis's pocket.
Two things are certain in RL.
The Storm are cheating scum, and when the Roosters have a sook, sweeping changes are made.

Robbo copped a fine a week after the presser and looked like a whiney bitch holding onto Politis's pocket.
Two things are certain in RL.
The Storm are cheating scum, and when the Roosters have a sook, sweeping changes are made.
I got that one wrong then I thought they didn’t fine him.

still vlandys is a **** and deserves to be called one in public

Coates was disappointing. Looks ready for Melbourne now.
Flegler offered nothing, we really missed a Carrigan for what that’s worth.
Milford should be dropped ASAP.
Without haas and Herbie we are nothing.

The tigers threw up better backline shapes all night compared to what we dished up.

We need 2 new centers who can communicate and defend. Herbie makes some good one on one tackles tbf, but his positioning is all over the place and Arthars is just an average isc player. Our edge defence is poor. TPJ has a lot of lazy in his game and Riki isn't as good as people think he is right now either. He needs more development. Oates is doing ok, but Coates to me looks like a player with one foot out of the door and is playing like he doesn't want to get injured.
Coates had a shocker. Maybe he’s been reading BHQ,

Oates needs more oats. He looked like an old man out there.

TPJ was everywhere. Saved at least three certain tries. Must’ve been gassed by the end.

Riki hasn’t done anything good since round 2.

When is Brenko Lee due back from injury? If and when we get his deal done, I would be swapping him for Coates before July 1st. He has clocked off and it was so obvious tonight apart from one good grab when the game was long over.

Well **** even when I’m wrong I’m right 😅😝

Coates had a shocker. Maybe he’s been reading BHQ,

Oates needs more oats. He looked like an old man out there.

TPJ was everywhere. Saved at least three certain tries. Must’ve been gassed by the end.

Riki hasn’t done anything good since round 2.
Yeah, time for Riki to have a break. Isn't offering much at the moment

7300551dc687fa2f775beca55dfec546
Sin-binnable offence.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • scobie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.