PRE-GAME Round 11 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
And once again, WRONG. Jesus, you are so narcissistic!!
Not close to 80 in the last month, how about 79 minutes, huh? Just two weeks ago against the Warriors. Is two weeks ago in the last month? Yup. So, wrong again. Hands up if you've been wrong recently.

In fact, of the possible regular game time over 4 rounds , 320mi utes Haas has played just 29 minutes less spread over 4 games. About 7.25 minutes a game. So, wrong again.

Hahahahahahahaha.

He's looking at fantasy points instead of minutes. 😂 😂 😂

Haas played 66 minutes against the Warriors. Please just stop dude, you're genuinely just embarrassing yourself. Im not going to reply anymore, it's making me feel bad.

Have a good day sir. <3

Hahahahahahahaha.

He's looking at fantasy points instead of minutes. 😂 😂 😂

Haas played 66 minutes against the Warriors. Please just stop dude, you're genuinely just embarrassing yourself. Im not going to reply anymore, it's making me feel bad.

Have a good day sir. <3
Spotted and corrected the small error but it just doesn't change the facts. Ten minutes average less over 4 games and it doesn't change the missed tackles so you're still completely wrong about him being a defensive liability. That's your claim. In fact he's been a defensive rock and again , you're wrong again. At least when I make an error I admit it and correct it. You apparently are incapable of such a thing.

I have no idea who i'd pick in the 1 through 5, but Nui is not doing well at 1 and our wingers are rushing in on every fucking play and making no yardage metres so something needs to change.

Staggs is probably my only certainty if fit, and Herbie on a wing (not centre). Maybe Milf keeps his spot in the team but at 1.

6. Paix
7. Dearden

Would be my halves. We need to make changes here at this point. Milf/Croft isn't working.

8. TPJ
9. Turpin
10. Haas

TPJ has been better through the middle but he needs help. He can't be the only one trying to bend the line.

11. Hoppa
12. Offa
13. Carrigan

I dunno who else you pick here unless Fifita is fit. We are not getting out of Carrigan at 13 what other teams are getting from their locks, not even close. Carrigan is playing as a prop in my eyes, so he may as well come off the bench as such when we have the troops to do so. When fit I would actually like to see Staggs or Bird given a go at 13.

Hoppa wasn't great early this year and either has Offa but we don't have options.

14. Luke
15. Kennedy
16. Fit FRF
17. Fit FRF

Bench is a mess, but you need cover for a returning Turpin, and we need 3 fit front rowers.
Carrigan is a prop. He's a good player and hard worker but in a good side that would be his position.
As for the team,we need to get defence working. Communication and trust are the two things most obviously missing.
The first person I'd be dropping wouldn't be a player, obviously. The second person however (and very likely more to follow) would not be the worst player (defensively or offensively), but the one least capable of seeing the coach's instructions (I'm hoping there are some) delivered with teamwork, be it because of arrogance, stupidity or something else.
I can't tell you who that is but I'd put money the coach could, and the board should back him.
This team needs direction. Too many players are either trying too hard, not enough or both (they look lost and throwing out a bone trying to fix a problem single handed instead driving the team in a direction.
Most military leaders and even cricket captains will tell you "the most important decision is to make one". Right or wrong it is nearly always better than to procrastinate in ineptitude (it can even be to do the same thing, but it must be made as a team). At the moment we have 13 players, occasionly making way for 4 others following what they think the coach wants, and NO ONE doing it together.

I have faith that the Footy Gods won't allow us to take the record off the Parra/sharks. They hate Gallen as much as sensible people do. He is part of that record loss.

Luke just got charged with a throw so he’s out

That should make selecting the spine a little easier if Turps is fit.

1. Niu
6. Paix
7. Dearden
9. Turpin
14. Milford

I'd do similar to what Madge did with Brooks this week, throw Milford on the bench to send a rocket up him. When Turpin needs a spell, shift Paix to 9 and bring Milf on at 6.

I can't see a better option than that for the spine this week.

In the modern game?

2003 - Parra def. Cronulla 74-4
---
1935 - St. George def. Canterbury-Bankstown 91-6

That score is unbelievable when you consider in 1935 it was three point tries.

Are they allowed to bring some of the Lady Broncos in? At least they know how to win.

At least he’ll be in the right position in defence

Credit to him, he hasn't been subtle in suggesting what he would like to happen, the coach is just ignoring it.

Luke just got charged with a throw so he’s out

He was shockingly bad last night, shame too, he had been pretty good up to then. I guess he's been affected by BRONCOS-20 now as well. Shame each week's opponents aren't also catching it.

Has a team ever scored 100?
Videotogif 20200715 000745

Addo Carr will get a hat trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  • heartly87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.