PRE-GAME Round 11 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll win this game.
Well, as a club we've seen crazy and asked for a double-serve, so why not. It would be the ultimate comeback story for sure. Reckon the gambling sites would blow up the internet afterwards though. Imagine the odds.

Well, as a club we've seen crazy and asked for a double-serve, so why not. It would be the ultimate comeback story for sure. Reckon the gambling sites would blow up the internet afterwards though. Imagine the odds.
I'd be surprised if Melbourne aren't $1.01. It's basically free money.

Well Manly just beat Parra at long long odds and last week St Merge put 30 on Manly! Weird. I thought this weekend tipping would be straightforward.

Yeah but those clubs at least compete. We don't even know how to defend our line in the first attack on it, 5 minutes into the match.
What the storm could do to us. That should be rated adults only.
How did we manage to forget the simplest aspects of football inside two years? The worst days of henjack seem like prime Bennet, next to what we have seen.
Losing is one thing, but to not even compete. Not because you can't but because you don't know how. The mind boggles.

What do you reckon?

$100 on Storm to win by 13+ and Addo-Carr anytime try scorer?

Easy money. Still, that's probably only paying $1.01 !!!!!!

The 13+ and anytime try scorer would jack it up a bit.

If I can double or triple my money, I'm good.

I would be loading up on their back-rowers being any-time try-scorers. Kenny Bromwich with a double. The Storm are experts at targeting us with that shit.

I would be loading up on their back-rowers being any-time try-scorers. Kenny Bromwich with a double. The Storm are experts at targeting us with that shit.

Good thinking. They love the short ball to a forward close to the line.

The 13+ and anytime try scorer would jack it up a bit.

If I can double or triple my money, I'm good.
I think you missed the sarcasm in my reply. 13+, that's almost a certainty so they'll give you fuckall for that and anytime try scorer, odds aren't great on that either. I'd be surprised if it paid $1.15. It will be hard to get 3 to 1 on anything...

That is for every dollar invested you get your dollar back plus 15 cents!! Not much of an investment. Put a thousand on, get 150 bucks out of it!! Yuk.

lol good luck getting a second rower past Croft or Milf.

That should make selecting the spine a little easier if Turps is fit.

1. Niu
6. Paix
7. Dearden
9. Turpin
14. Milford

I'd do similar to what Madge did with Brooks this week, throw Milford on the bench to send a rocket up him. When Turpin needs a spell, shift Paix to 9 and bring Milf on at 6.

I can't see a better option than that for the spine this week.

That is wayyyy too much for seibolds brain to comprehend

Check this statement guys, tell me if you think it's right or wrong.

Haas has gone from the greatest prop in the NRL and a future immortal to a defensive liability that struggles to make any impact with or without the ball.

This was said earlier today by Unbreakable. I decided to see if there was any truth in it. Errr, no.
The top ten tacklers in the NRL?

who is in eighth? Haas
who has the third best tackle efficiency? 94.5% Haas
how many frontrowers are higher? None
who also has the best post contact metres. Haas
13th in tackle busts, highest placed forward... Haas.
1 to 12, either fullback, winger, centre or 5/8
5th best in offloads...Haas
least tackle misses... Haas ( for players with 10 matches )
penalties conceded? Not in top 50!! Excellent discipline.
errors? Not in top 50. Again excellent.

Amazing stats in a team getting flogged by 40 or more each week bar one.
Haas has missed 11 tackles in 10 games. 1.1 per match. Incredible and he's not happy. Imagine if he was enjoying his football.

So, is Unbreakable right with his statement??? You be the judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Hurrijo
  • scobie
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • Allo
  • Culhwch
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.