Round 11 Discussion

This crackdown is so lame. Hollow win really especially against the bulldogs.
I hear you, a wins a win, but it feels dirty under the circumstances.
That being said, i have to watch my beloved Broncos take it in the tailpipe again now.

No way do we win under the circumstances.
The NRL absolutely must reward their new young superstars debut.

Jesus this game has made me a jaded sonofabitch.

This crackdown is so lame. Hollow win really especially against the bulldogs.
Take the win and run.

No Taylor, no Fifita, no Thompson and no Peachey - that's a lot of strike missing and in years past it would have sent the Gold Coast into a spiral. The pleasing thing is the big name players Brimson, Fa'asuamealui and Fotuaika stepped up when they needed to.

As a contest, absolutely agree and some of the milking from Sami and Doorey was so displeasing. I can't blame them and as a Bronco I hope they're taking acting lessons but it's a joke.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

Joesph Sualii - 17 years old. FMD

kids got great genetics?!!!!!

looks 24/25....

Take the win and run.

No Taylor, no Fifita, no Thompson and no Peachey - that's a lot of strike missing and in years past it would have sent the Gold Coast into a spiral. The pleasing thing is the big name players Brimson, Fa'asuamealui and Fotuaika stepped up when they needed to.

As a contest, absolutely agree and some of the milking from Sami and Doorey was so displeasing. I can't blame them and as a Bronco I hope they're taking acting lessons but it's a joke.
Don't get me wrong happy with it given the amount of outs but I just want to see some form of decent defence. We can obviously attack. I even thought Tino's crusher was a bit weak from us to be honest. Average calls both way I guess with that Fogarty shenanigans but what can you do. That's the game today.

Don't get me wrong happy with it given the amount of outs but I just want to see some form of decent defence. We can obviously attack. I even thought Tino's crusher was a bit weak from us to be honest. Average calls both way I guess with that Fogarty shenanigans but what can you do. That's the game today.
I think that's just the reality of your team at the moment. It's such a youthful team they're going to leak points and it's going to take time before they fix that area of the game. With the new rules it's delaying that improvement and they probably need to recruit a couple strong defenders just to get that balance right.

I think that's just the reality of your team at the moment. It's such a youthful team they're going to leak points and it's going to take time before they fix that area of the game. With the new rules it's delaying that improvement and they probably need to recruit a couple strong defenders just to get that balance right.
Tell that to the Panthers, if im not mistaken they are the second youngest team in the NRL and leak the fewest points.

Tell that to the Panthers, if im not mistaken they are the second youngest team in the NRL and leak the fewest points.
They've been playing together through the same system for years and Cleary has been in and out of the club for nearly a decade now.

The Gold Coast on the other hand are still a young team in terms of systems, combinations and the like.

They've been playing together through the same system for years and Cleary has been in and out of the club for nearly a decade now.

The Gold Coast on the other hand are still a young team in terms of systems, combinations and the like.
Fair call.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: manlyfan76

So glad TBAZ quit and went to dogs.

Sooo glad.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: cc eagle

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Wolfie

How come fox cant shut up about us on NRL 360 but then when we play tonight its like we dont exsist.
As usual, a love fest for the rooters

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: thenry

Because . The Roosters put it nnthe paperwork to Vlandys, and he has accepted their case is solid. 2 points goes to the Roosters.
And with Suaalii playing they have to win, another good story for the papers

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Worried2Death

Come on broncbros, get your kill mode back on and carve these chickens up and shake up the table, we're all united in our hatred of the cheating glory boys, let's gone Broncos!

How many in the bin in this game ??

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Canadian_WarriorFan

Bugger, it was a knock on, bad luck boys.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Rambstien
  • Mustafur
  • Tmac
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Alec
  • Xzei
  • Dreaglor
  • Broncosgirl
  • mystico
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.