Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

There’s a real lack of talent in the league right now

Titans and Doggies... really average talent on show... yet the score is 18-10...

Every team needs a Reece Walsh... X factor type

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: ManEagle

Is it just me seeing things or are titan players deliberately getting their heads in position for crusher tackle penalties thats the 2nd or 3rd one

Wow ... that is dead set the worst dive of the lot

Wait was he just sent for the tap on the head???

That's a sin bin?

Fark this.

As long as the betting money keeps flowing in...

There’s a real lack of talent in the league right now

Titans and Doggies... really average talent on show... yet the score is 18-10...

Every team needs a Reece Walsh... X factor type
not in the acting department

Leonardo Dicaprio Oscar GIF

24-10

yawn

What replays show he didn't even hit him
I thought the Titans player was getting 10 for milking
FMD

Wallace should be suspended for that disgrace of a play, but instead he's rewarded with a try... **** this game

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: BroncsFan

not in the acting department

Leonardo Dicaprio Oscar GIF

still a long way to go before they catch up to soccer....

Can someone please show Wallace a real head shot

Heading towards a blowout? better reduce the winning team to 11.

Hey check it out, after massive backlash over the blowouts, we have ANOTHER tight game! Its amazing!

So you can push in the back now???

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: SeaEagleRock8

One would hope so. T

There was also the suspension for an offensive wristband he wore during some youth origin game. Also it was reported he agreed to pay compensation for his NY horror show to keep out of jail (can't do those deals over here) but then didn't pay. The league or his club had to step in and get it happening.

Anyhow as I said I take your point, many players get second and third chances, personally I was surprised the league allowed him back. I think he was the guy Todd looked in the eye? Must be OK now then I guess.
What happened was the victims weren't happy with Lodge's lenient sentence so they pursued remuneration in the civil courts. The judge ordered Lodge to pay a ridiculous $1.6 million sum but both parties later reached a more realistic settlement.

I just thought I would clear that up because the journalists were really caught up in stirring a moral panic and they allowed a lot of misinformation to come into the story.

I can accept that signing players with a criminal history comes with some baggage as well. However every club does it and Lodge has really turned himself around.

I can't say the same for Jamil.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Rambstien
  • Mustafur
  • Tmac
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Alec
  • Xzei
  • Dreaglor
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.