vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
More metres doesn't mean more intensity.

Patty does what Webcke was talking about in his article in the courier mail when he is talking about stats being too simplistic to look into too much. Takes a lot of tough carries and hit ups.

More metres doesn't mean more intensity.

No you're right but more meters means more impact. His post contact meters were up to so imo he was more valuable. Flegler deserves a rest, and we don't loose anything with carrigan.

No you're right but more meters means more impact.

It doesn't mean more impact either. It just means he made more metres. It doesn't say whether those runs were even effective.

Patty does what Webcke was talking about in his article in the courier mail when he is talking about stats being too simplistic to look into too much. Takes a lot of tough carries and hit ups.
I've said before that Patty reminds me of Murray... he's always bussling and moving forward... always working.

It may not be impact but he just doesn't stop!!

Can't wait to see him this week... surely he gets about 40mins. If he does he won't look back

It doesn't mean more impact either. It just means he made more metres. It doesn't say whether those runs were even effective.

Depends on the interpretation of impact as well.

The pathway to the 8 is opening up. Losses for Eels and Manly so far. Its a Golden opportunity for us. With the right attitude we will win

a good win and 1 result our way should see us in the 8 after this game.
@broncosgoat and co can put away the razor bladed and concentrate on our chase to the top 4.
He'll be cutting himself silly now... that's what happens when you go off prematurely just for the sake of an agenda.

That said, this is a very real danger game. This is a very young team prone to complacency, and that is deadly in the NRL. If they're on point and continue the trend up in form, they'll take the 2 points home.

He'll be cutting himself silly now... that's what happens when you go off prematurely just for the sake of an agenda.

That said, this is a very real danger game. This is a very young team prone to complacency, and that is deadly in the NRL. If they're on point and continue the trend up in form, they'll take the 2 points home.
I'm hoping not wanting to let Kodi get a win is enough to make them focus. plus there are a few SoO auditions as well

The Knights win tonight makes this game even more crucial.

Our next month of footy.

Round 11 vs Warriors
Round 13 vs Titans
Round 14 vs Eels
Round 15 vs Knights
Round 16 vs Sharks

All of them away games. On paper, we should win the next 4. However, we're going up against bogey sides (Warriors & Eels) and Knights at home with the form they are currently in. We could drop a couple of games.

We will definitely lose the Sharks games. That's on the weekend before Origin.

Depends on the interpretation of impact as well.

I suppose so.

Don't get me wrong, I think Patty has been providing impact off the bench and he's been going pretty good. I do think Flegler brings more intensity, though. But I guess that's to be expected when they are two different types of forwards.

Patty did outperform Flegler against Manly, though.

I suppose so.

Don't get me wrong, I think Patty has been providing impact off the bench and he's been going pretty good. I do think Flegler brings more intensity, though. But I guess that's to be expected when they are two different types of forwards.

I think whilst we have the depth there we should use it. Tom has been great but a refresher cant hurt, particulatly with origin and the likelihood of more minutes/responsibility during that period.

I think whilst we have the depth there we should use it. Tom has been great but a refresher cant hurt, particulatly with origin and the likelihood of more minutes/responsibility during that period.

No arguments there.

I thought Tommy should have been rested for this match to begin with to keep him fresh for the Origin period.

The Knights win tonight makes this game even more crucial.

Our next month of footy.

Round 11 vs Warriors
Round 13 vs Titans
Round 14 vs Eels
Round 15 vs Knights
Round 16 vs Sharks

All of them away games. On paper, we should win the next 4. However, we're going up against bogey sides (Warriors & Eels) and Knights at home with the form they are currently in. We could drop a couple of games.

We will definitely lose the Sharks games. That's on the weekend before Origin.

When was the last time we lost to the Sharks?

Fucking ages ago is the answer.

When was the last time we lost to the Sharks?

Fucking ages ago is the answer.

This time we'll be missing our Origin players while they will lose no one and will have a full strength side with the return of Graham, Moylan, Johnson and Woods.

I suppose so.

Yep, Tommy does bring more intensity and physicality coming off the bench. I think what he lacks is the ability to keep digging in over and over like Pat does. That's just a fitness thing with Flegler though, not an attitude thing. I'd expect his ability to do that sort of thing will improve no end after a year or two in first grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Brocko
  • Skyblues87
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Shane Tronc
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.