PRE-GAME Round 12 - Broncos vs Eels

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I just want Kahu to make it through the 80 minutes at centre. Has he ever finished a game there?

Okay, so? Why fix what isn't broken?

because Kahu was our first choice kicker before his injury and has done nothing wrong to lose that job...

I get the feeling sometimes that some people want Isaako to keep the kicking role, because they fear he will lose his position should he not be our GK

I dare say Fai will play his first NRL game as he was not named for South Logan, whilst Mago is on the bench for them. If he gets a crack he will do well.
Also Fifita is run on for Souths this weekend.

No way. I can't agree with this. Has to be Isaako. I am more confident with Isakko kicking them than Kahu.

I am extremely confident with Kahu kicking them ...

which ever way Bennett goes, it is good to know that we have quality goal kickers for a change

because Kahu was our first choice kicker before his injury and has done nothing wrong to lose that job...

I get the feeling sometimes that some people want Isaako to keep the kicking role, because they fear he will lose his position should he not be our GK

I don’t want him to lose his spot because he’s a great goal-kicker.

Neither has Isaako.

In fact, he has shown he is a more consistent kicker than Kahu.

I think per his earlier post about Isaako's role in the team, @Foordy is hoping he is dropped somewhere down the line after Kahu makes his goalkicking redundant.

That’s not it at all, especially if late he is becoming vital to the side with or without the kicking. I like Kahu but he couldn’t of scored that try to win the game.

Both are about as accurate as each other but Isaako has the distance to, Kahu will never have that.

Isaako is kicking well and has been all season. Kahu is coming back from injury.....you pick the "match fit" player IMO

I've got more confidence in Isaako kicking than Kahu. I don't see why Kahu gets GK back. It's great to have two good kickers though, seemed like a decade of having below average kickers.

I dare say Fai will play his first NRL game as he was not named for South Logan, whilst Mago is on the bench for them. If he gets a crack he will do well.
Also Fifita is run on for Souths this weekend.

That's probably a pretty strong indicator that McGuire will play this weekend, straight in to the starting line-up for Ofahengaue with Mago dropping off the bench.

I actually missed the Bird injury last week. What’s the problem? How long is he out for? Or is it an ‘injuuurrrry’. [emoji6]

I actually missed the Bird injury last week. What’s the problem? How long is he out for? Or is it an ‘injuuurrrry’. [emoji6]

Sternum injury, out for up to 6 weeks.

He hasn't been playing QLD Cup, so I would say the injury is legit.

Can we all agree the reason we're having this stupid Kahu/Isaako decision is because we can't lose our glorious Australian FB with hammys so weak they make Kahu's legs look like iron??

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mr Fourex
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • bert_lifts
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Footy Fanatic
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Bish
  • Morkel
  • FACTHUNT
  • Galah
  • Old Mate
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Manofoneway
  • The True King
  • Sproj
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.