PRE-GAME Round 12 - Broncos vs Eels

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I like carrigan but to be far stat wise it's hard to compare. Carrigan is playing in a struggling side and for some reason on the edge where fai is impact in a strong forward pack in a side going well.
Carrigan performed same week in week out. He has been best player for wynnum manly seagulls so far. Other thing he don't play on the edge, he played in the middle.

Carrigan performed same week in week out. He has been best player for wynnum manly seagulls so far. Other thing he don't play on the edge, he played in the middle.

Again I rather carrigan as well. They always name him on the edge must be one of those things, frei would be bettter on the edge anyway

Why Patrick carrigan is not pick?
Played for 71 minutes, all runs 15, running meters 168, post contact meters 57, tackles 34, misses tackles 1. Last week against Townsville Blackhawks.

George fai
Played for 58 minutes, all run 12, running meters 126, post contact meters 64, tackles 18, misses tackles 0, 1 tries score. Last week against Mackey cutters.

I look at that and I see better post-contact metres from Fai.

I don't think you can compare the stats as Carrigan played more minutes.

Why Patrick carrigan is not pick?
Played for 71 minutes, all runs 15, running meters 168, post contact meters 57, tackles 34, misses tackles 1. Last week against Townsville Blackhawks.

George fai
Played for 58 minutes, all run 12, running meters 126, post contact meters 64, tackles 18, misses tackles 0, 1 tries score. Last week against Mackey cutters.

Just in terms of impact from the bench, Fai seems the more suited player. Post contact metres is the big thing here.

Frei has been their best consistently at the halfway mark. They'd be in a lot more trouble if not for him.

I think we're gonna see the players rally around Bennett in a huge way tonight. A pasting is more likely than it has been for us all season.

Less confident about us winning tonight than I was against the Roosters, which doesn't make sense, but would follow the trend of us not being able to beat shit teams this season. (Knights, Sea Eagles, Titans)

We should win - it's the Eels and they have been playing like rubbish. But they will probably rise to the occasion of playing at Suncorp and play a bit desperate. Could be a hard game. Hard to know.

I think we're gonna see the players rally around Bennett in a huge way tonight. A pasting is more likely than it has been for us all season.

If the players dont rise to the occasion then you would think there is some issues behind the scenes.

If the players dont rise to the occasion then you would think there is some issues behind the scenes.
What if they rise to the occasion but are still beaten by luck and a better team on the day ?

What if they rise to the occasion but are still beaten by luck and a better team on the day ?

That i can deal with. But Bennett's 800th game should have them primed.

Brisbane by plenty tonight. The game last week was the turning point from what I saw. There was belief that if they stick to it, it will happen.

36-12.

Well I'm not going to tonight's match(I was but my sister asked me to babysit my niece), which is a blessing given I went to the horror match of 2017. I hope all this drama this week doesn't cause a distraction.

Last edited:
Norman and Gutherson switch is interesting. More touches for Gutho is a good thing as he really competes on every play.

Norman to FB not so convinced by. His vision and passing served us well when we played him there but I have yet to see weaker goal line efforts. If he comes up into the line I want our second rowers leaving footprints all over him.

Norman and Gutherson switch is interesting. More touches for Gutho is a good thing as he really competes on every play.

Norman to FB not so convinced by. His vision and passing served us well when we played him there but I have yet to see weaker goal line efforts. If he comes up into the line I want our second rowers leaving footprints all over him.

Norman at fullback worries me.

Defensively, he isn't that good. But attack wise, it has the potential to spark them. Especially that left side. Gutherson was too much of a ball hog.

Unread

Active Now

• mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.