PRE-GAME Round 12 - Broncos vs Eels

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Sternum injury, out for up to 6 weeks.

He hasn't been playing QLD Cup, so I would say the injury is legit.

Hopefully he can play during the Origin period but he really needs to shape up (physically and attidude wise) because if he can't get back into the game after this long layoff, I think QCup is too good for him and he needs to re-assess if footy is even something he wants to do.

It wouldn't make any sense to me to change kickers. Disrupts momentum and confidence. Isaako hasn't let us down at all so why change?

That's probably a pretty strong indicator that McGuire will play this weekend, straight in to the starting line-up for Ofahengaue with Mago dropping off the bench.
Mago was the new taumalolo, fai will be the next lazarus

No because offa has been mentioned aswell as a possible origin rep

I very highly rate both, so would be happy with either. Joffa was phenomenal last week playing almost the full 80 at lock, that is an amazing effort.

When you combine all the media circus around our coaches future, the worst injury run we’ve seen in years, last weeks top notch performance and the downright rubbish form of the eels I’d say this game is primed for the eels to come out and belt us. It would fit the pattern of our season to date.

I very highly rate both, so would be happy with either. Joffa was phenomenal last week playing almost the full 80 at lock, that is an amazing effort.

Yeah i think he is final starting to find his feet and consistency.

Parra will turn up alright but we'll come over the top of them in the second half. Parra at halftime Broncos when it counts.

This is the time for the boys to lift for Bennett. If it's not now, it's never. I'm expecting our best 80 minutes of the season this game.

Great news with Moose back in the 21 -- but it was also timely to hear a comment by Billy Moore on NRL 360 -- talking about the 92 broncs.

Moore - "92 broncs they weren't that complicated - one of my favourite players was Gavin Allen - and he talked about what was their game plan -- "3 up and give it to Alf"".

I had to laugh because compare that to present day and "3 up and give it to Moose".

Hope Moose gets back on the paddock quickly - and hits top form- but ffs keep the ball out of his hands on the 4th inside opposition 30.

Why Patrick carrigan is not pick?
Played for 71 minutes, all runs 15, running meters 168, post contact meters 57, tackles 34, misses tackles 1. Last week against Townsville Blackhawks.

George fai
Played for 58 minutes, all run 12, running meters 126, post contact meters 64, tackles 18, misses tackles 0, 1 tries score. Last week against Mackey cutters.

Why Patrick carrigan is not pick?
Played for 71 minutes, all runs 15, running meters 168, post contact meters 57, tackles 34, misses tackles 1. Last week against Townsville Blackhawks.

George fai
Played for 58 minutes, all run 12, running meters 126, post contact meters 64, tackles 18, misses tackles 0, 1 tries score. Last week against Mackey cutters.

I like carrigan but to be far stat wise it's hard to compare. Carrigan is playing in a struggling side and for some reason on the edge where fai is impact in a strong forward pack in a side going well.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Culhwch
  • sooticus
  • Jazza
  • Lurker
  • Broncosgirl
  • mieko
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.