Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Focusing purely on the Broncos, they never gave themselves much of a chance really. It was always going to be tough minus so many Origin players, players out through injury and players just returning from injury but the Broncos just gave the Warriors too much of a start and never dominated. I thought the team showed decent ticker at times, but a couple of soft efforts let that go to waste and those two tries either side of half-time were the killers.

Couple of moments for the highlights reels, but really were never in it with the lack of ball and field territory.

The senior players were the most disappointing thing. Kahu literally looked too scared to tackle some of the NZ players. Hunt had a couple of good moments and the rest were poor. Blairely even saw Blaire. Roberts dropped too much ball. Glenn tried hard, but missed too many tackles too. Ese'ese seems to be playing less and less too?
I'm worried about Nikorima at hooker too, he throws too many forward passes. Eventually they'll get called, won't they?

Blair is a peaheart who can't deal with pressure
What is Moga's upside? Really? He legit has less going for him than Reed

As for Hunt -

comics-dc-gif-jared-leto-Favim.com-4680536.gif
Arrow is the greatest plodder I've ever seen.

This is the bloke who some people reckon is the next Corey Parker.

Maybe Niko should have kept his spot at halfback and hunt to the bench. It's never easy to win at mt smart stadium against a warriors side under siege even with a full strength side. But I will say this....

f uck the origin period!!!

A bit fucking harsh? You're a fringe first grader and you don't rip in? Got thoroughly outclassed.

Ps given some of the raps people give them on here I don't see how the "young and learning" excuse washes.

Everyone is down on Arrow because he made one silly offload. I wouldnt say either didnt really rip in also. We were on the back foot for the majority of the game, they found it a bit difficult and our experienced blokes didnt lead the way. Like i said, if they keep doing it, its a fair argument. They havent yet.

This is why I'm always so negative about origin. The rubbish losses we have to cop because of it is just not worth it.

Yes some players were poor, but I'm not going to bag them. Winning with 7 players down is going to be a near impossible task.

Arrow made one great offload and one shit one. I can't really blame him for trying though, since his first one worked and we needed points fast. I've got no idea why he always comes in so late in the games though.

This is one of those games where if you have an agenda against anyone in the 17, this is the game that proves you 100% right.

They were all out-played or simply played poorly. It's disappointing, but it happens and only becomes a concern when it's a habit.

This is why I'm always so negative about origin. The rubbish losses we have to cop because of it is just not worth it.

Yes some players were poor, but I'm not going to bag them. Winning with 7 players down is going to be a near impossible task.

Totally agree. I love seeing the blues get smashed as much as anyone but every year we build a good start to a season only to have all momentum halted by origin. Then we have to wait and see how our rep players pull up from the origin series. Seriously for the greater good f uck origin.

This is one of those games where if you have an agenda against anyone in the 17, this is the game that proves you 100% right.

They were all out-played or simply played poorly. It's disappointing, but it happens and only becomes a concern when it's a habit.
I have a agenda against the Origin period, and Nate Myles being in it

Just for shits and giggles, how do you think the Worriers would have gone without RTS, Klokstad, Foran, Thompson, Hoffman and Mannering? That's not counting Macca who was a legitimate out.

Korbin and Blair in particular disappointed me tonight.

The character showed from Benji tonight was outstanding

Truly embarrassing.....and I'm not just talking about the effort of some of our more experienced players tonight, I'm talking about this ridiculous notion that the NRL think that they promote a fair competition.

Agree 100%. Origin is the game's biggest cash cow - it supersedes the NRL competition because Origin pays the bills - kick off times that are 40 minutes late and 22 minute half time breaks and all that jazz... It's a disgrace.

Why the NRL is not suspended for the Origin period is a joke. Surely they see the damage this is doing to the game? It's not like it's quality rugby league. Tonight's game was a disgrace, so was last nights and I daresay tomorrow's will be.

They won't get away with it forever - like delayed Sunday games - it will change eventually but it's cold comfort.

Broncos, Cowboys, Roosters etc just have to bend over, hike their skirts up and pray it doesn't hurt too much in the mean time.

They should gift wrap Hunt for the Dragons now. Milf, Kodi/Benji are a much better combo. Hunts 5th tackle options were boring a predictable af. Kudos to the Warriors. They dominated a depleted Broncos outfit and kept there foot on our throat for the 80. The student teaches the master.

Korbin and Blair in particular disappointed me tonight.

The character showed from Benji tonight was outstanding
Benji was good in the 2nd half.

Only Bennett could get Bunj to run straight and hard

They should gift wrap Hunt for the Dragons now. Milf, Kodi/Benji are a much better combo. Hunts 5th tackle options were boring a predictable af. Kudos to the Warriors. They dominated a depleted Broncos outfit and kept there foot on our throat for the 80. The student teaches the master.
Can't we just do the Hunt, Dugan, Bird whoopsie doodle thing now?

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dazza 92
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Ondi
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • Battler
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • RolledOates
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.