PRE-GAME Round 13 - Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Relieved Milford wasn't picked. We might be a bit fucked if he gets injured.
[automerge]1558938813[/automerge]

Can we agree this is pure, not to mention malicious, speculation?
Who would fill in for Milford if he got injured?

Who would fill in for Milford if he got injured?
In a game, probably Turpin either at half or five eighth, moving Dearden one out. Turpin's played half before but reckons he's too slow now. Segy would be the old head.

Otherwise, Sean O'Sullivan is probably next cab off the rank.

Last edited:
The bye couldn’t come st a worse time, we were starting to hit form. I don’t think any players will be rested possibly Gillett.

Joe Ofahengaue charged with a Grade 1 Dangerous Contact after an incident involving Jazz Tevaga against the Warriors.

He won't miss any games with the early plea but will have 90 carryover points.
Does he have the option to take a week?
Much smarter to take the loading and cash it in now, recover from origin rather than go the rest of the season with loading..

Does he have the option to take a week?
Much smarter to take the loading and cash it in now, recover from origin rather than go the rest of the season with loading..

They could have pleaded no contest and had him suspended for a week with no carryover points, but that would have ruled him out of the first Origin game.

They could have pleaded no contest and had him suspended for a week with no carryover points, but that would have ruled him out of the first Origin game.
Ohhhh ok. Fair enough. Of course

Oh, are we meant to keep score like you do with likes?
Wow, good one man. Really impressive response. We can try insult each other but you're the one with the power and I'll lose. How about we just stick to the facts here. I'll continue to tell myself that, while you continue to be wrong. Don't worry, people will forget that you were wrong again in a few years and you can deny, deny, deny. Like usual.

Go Bulldogs! We'd like the Raiders to lose this.

Last edited:
Titans were just dog ordinary tonight. Horrible.

Every result this weekend has been bad for us. Means we are still out of the 8 and we have to win this game

Titans roster isnt that bad, but their coach just doesnt have a clue. Broncos by 50.

Last edited:
Titans roster isnt that bad, but their coach just doesnt have a clue. Broncos by 50.
Hope so. They need a big win for their points diff, and this might be their best chance.
[automerge]1559469052[/automerge]
Titans were just dog ordinary tonight. Horrible.

Every result this weekend has been bad for us. Means we are still out of the 8 and we have to win this game
Yep. The ladder is packed pretty tight. We need to start winning by bigger margins, too, if we're to make the top 4.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.