PRE-GAME Round 13 - Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Points would only make a difference for a top four spot so if we keep winning things will be great in any case. We only have to enter the eight with a full sail. This current team can beat anyone, even on their best night.

Points would only make a difference for a top four spot so if we keep winning things will be great in any case. We only have to enter the eight with a full sail. This current team can beat anyone, even on their best night.

Agree.
Main thing is to keep winning and the rest will look after itself.
Can’t see a top four spot for us................yet!
But we could still get a home semi even outside the top four which would be really good.

Agree.
Main thing is to keep winning and the rest will look after itself.
Can’t see a top four spot for us................yet!
But we could still get a home semi even outside the top four which would be really good.

Our run home is quite favourable too, so I'm hopeful for plenty more wins. I read this article https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2019/05/30/broncos-top-8/ which put the rest of our season into perspective. We get to play the Titans and Bulldogs twice each and only 3 matches will be against the current top 6 teams, with 2 of those being at home (Melbourne and Souths).

Will be interesting to see if we have any debutants named this week.
Paix, Farnworth possibly..?

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see if we have any debutants named this week.
Paix, Farnworth possibly..?

We don't play till Sunday arvo, I'd say we'll name all of our Origin players. There's really no scenario that any of Oates, Fifita, Joffa or Haas will need a rest, unless they're injured. They're all young and playing on the wing / off the bench. The only guy who might need a game or two off during Origin is Gillo.

These are the games we lost last year....hopefully there's been a shift

Our run home is quite favourable too, so I'm hopeful for plenty more wins. I read this article https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2019/05/30/broncos-top-8/ which put the rest of our season into perspective. We get to play the Titans and Bulldogs twice each and only 3 matches will be against the current top 6 teams, with 2 of those being at home (Melbourne and Souths).

Melbourne at Suncorp is never a good thing though. Could decimate our F/A if history is any indication

Hopefully Oates v Souths balances it out

SOS man of the match again too
From what I've seen of him, he could end up being a pretty solid player... but he doesn't really have a future here anymore, not with us playing the long game with Dearden.

Macca in the frame to return for this game.

giphy.gif

From what I've seen of him, he could end up being a pretty solid player... but he doesn't really have a future here anymore, not with us playing the long game with Dearden.

Yeah. I’d imagine he would be playing already if we didn’t have Dearden.

It could prove a costly suspension for segeyaro this week if McCullough comes back and plays well.

Can't be too surprised though he would make his return, I'd just love to see the competition see it have a positive effect on McCullough.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.