Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

A couple of charges coming out of this game.

Tupou charged for his head high on Matt Gillett, no penalty.

Luke Keary charged for a trip on Alex Glenn when Ben Hunt put in his cross-field kick, no penalty, Roosters score that set and effectively win the game.

Luke Keary charged for a trip on Alex Glenn when Ben Hunt put in his cross-field kick, no penalty, Roosters score that set and effectively win the game.

This is the very reason i have only watched a handful of games this year , it isn't just im our games either. I know they can't get every little thing correct , but so many are at crucial moments. Something needs to be fixed, they seem to get worse as the years go by.

Am I reading this correct? That everyone is getting excited by Marshall, even though he was responsible for 12 of the 18 points that the Roosters scored?

Again.......the level of excitement shown can be directly correlated to the shitfullness of Ben Hunt

Again.......the level of excitement shown can be directly correlated to the shitfullness of Ben Hunt
Tell you what ... how about we swap Hunt for Peter Wallace.

That should make you happy

This is the very reason i have only watched a handful of games this year , it isn't just im our games either. I know they can't get every little thing correct , but so many are at crucial moments. Something needs to be fixed, they seem to get worse as the years go by.

It's a pretty simple fix. Allow the video ref to make rulings in general play.

There is too much focus on speeding the game up rather than trying to reduce the amount of bad calls in each game. I'm convinced some of the refs can't even keep up.

You'll never eliminate all bad calls, but we can put systems in place that would significantly reduce them.

Our attack is getting predictable again; not enough second phase just simple hitups which our opposition eat up easily. We only do offloads when we get desperate. Boyd came out recently and said he wanted to throw the ball around cause it was the Broncos style; well it hasnt happened. I do remember one game we were offloading at will and we looked great. Wish we could go back to that.
I like the idea of Blair and McGuire changing positions. That way we get some good offloading ability in the middle like what CP13 did. McGuire is a hog and doesnt look to offload.
Need TPJ to get more gametime, easily our most dangerous player off the bench and in the future with his strong runs and offload ability.

He was responsible for the Michael Gordon try, but what role did he have in the two Cordner tries?
none is the answer... Ben hunt **** ups led to the other two tries... a terrible read in defence which let cordner strole through a hole, and a shit kick which gave the roosters a seven tackle set, with a try on the end of it. People need to stop making shit up and actually watch what happens during a game, not what their agendas and imagination create.

none is the answer... Ben hunt **** ups led to the other two tries... a terrible read in defence which let cordner strole through a hole, and a shit kick which gave the roosters a seven tackle set, with a try on the end of it. People need to stop making shit up and actually watch what happens during a game, not what their agendas and imagination create.

you're right people do ... Kahu was responsible for the second Cordner try, not Hunt

the refs kept the Broncos in the game.

didn't see the game, listened on the radio. the highlight was the commentator, i was sure he was going to combust the amount of noise he was making, especially the last 5mins. anyone else hear the 612abc call? who was the comm if so?

He was responsible for the Michael Gordon try, but what role did he have in the two Cordner tries?

I didn't see the game, I was however following it on the live thread. Sounded to me like everyone was hard on Benji for two of those tries, though perhaps one of those it was in the lead-up, not the direct scoring play. But then he did a couple of nice things, like he did in the Warriors game after being shithouse in the first half, and all of a sudden he's our best half?

didn't see the game, listened on the radio. the highlight was the commentator, i was sure he was going to combust the amount of noise he was making, especially the last 5mins. anyone else hear the 612abc call? who was the comm if so?

Sounds like Warren Boland.

While we're blaming individuals for costing us the game, how about that bombed try by gillet when he dummied a flick pass to kahu and ended up getting smashed. A regulation pass to kahu and we score.

Tell you what ... how about we swap Hunt for Peter Wallace.

That should make you happy

60191662.jpg

There is too much focus on speeding the game up rather than trying to reduce the amount of bad calls in each game. I'm convinced some of the refs can't even keep up.

Agree 100%......it's the reason for so much of the shit we see in our game today.

I'm not pro Hunt, but seriously the amount of vitriol targeted at him doing the rounds astounds me.
  • Boyd was invisible most of the game as captain he should have been leading from the front.
  • We had 5 origin players backing up, none of them set the world on fire and perhaps Bennett screwed up by not resting a few.
  • We had milf missing due to concussion
  • Hunt is returning from injury with a new halves partner
  • Nico is injured anyway, so who should we be dropping Hunt for?
Can't we all just agree that as a collective the team sucked. Probably Hunt could have played better and maybe he could have won us the game, but there no guarantee that anyone else would have won it for us either.

As it stands, we lost by 2 points to a top 4 team who were also affected by origin, albeit less than us. Yeah it sucks and I'm as pissed off as the next bloke, but can't we just get off the 'Drop Hunt', 'Punt Hunt' band wagon? It really is getting tiresome.

For starters, I think it is highly unlikely that Bennett would do that and secondly, FFS peeps its getting so negative and combative around here.

Can't we all just play nice and talk about something else like 'Flailin'Sam must retire NAO', 'Their Boyd is better', 'Kick Kahu' or 'Moga the Hogga'? (sarcasm.......)

Pretty please?

Active Now

• Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.