POST GAME [Round 14, 2023] Broncos vs Sharks

I actually don’t mind these stupid articles-if they want to play the victim mentality it also means they believe they don’t need to improve and that they lost only due to “refereeing “ errors
Yea that also why I love how Kevvie almost always never blames the refs for a loss. You'll never improve if you keep thinking your losses are always someone else's fault.

We lost in Melbourne unless you arent counting it due to the ref fucking us, in which case, fair.
I don’t count that at all. What are you supposed to do there. Some of the most fucked things went against us whilst they had everything go there way other than the odd 50-50 call when they game was well and done. At the end of the day it’s 2 missed points but it holds no bearing on what a future encounter with any team would hold.

Kevvie is a coach now. He has built this team to be the heir apparent to Penrith's throne, now he needs to stick the landing but I think he can. Kevvie is owning this side and everyone in the squad is buying in. Cannot ask more than that. This team is going places.

I don’t count that at all. What are you supposed to do there. Some of the most fucked things went against us whilst they had everything go there way other than the odd 50-50 call when they game was well and done. At the end of the day it’s 2 missed points but it holds no bearing on what a future encounter with any team would hold.
I completely agree with everything you've said here, was just stating that according to the record books we have got an away loss this year.

Really proud of the boys. Cronulla looked so likely to score so many times and we just shut them down. In 2020, we lose this game by 60+. I'm worried that we might fatigue the rep boys playing them this close to origin but for now, it's good to see us on top through huge efforts.

Love Marty Taupau, but it's 2023 and now Jensen is far better. So is Palasia.
Happy to see Piakura get the game time and happier again with the game from Staggs.

I unfortunately had to watch the 2nd half of the previous game between Tits & Souffs before ours. During the back end of it, Warren Smith being the caller of that game, mentioned that “ the Broncos hadn’t played a good sides thus far who has challenged & he reckons we’re playing Sharks today which is the only tough team we’ve faced thus far

I was like
angry will ferrell GIF

Ignoring the moron, it’s a great game from our guys across the park. Truly, we’ll played. Collective effort from everyone got us the W.

Kev’s seriously building something special & the most important thing is, the lads are buying into what Kev’s asking them to.

Welcome back Oatesy.
Be proud of your efforts Brendan & build on it.

This past month was the test we've all been waiting for, and before the start of the season I reckon a lot of people would have predicted we'd be 1 from 4 at the very least.

2 from 4 isn't a bad effort considering we were missing Reyno for 1 and 3/4 games.
Add the dubious calls the opposing teams got which robbed us. Even if I put away my Broncos glasses aside, we should’ve got 3 from 4 bare minimum if not a 4/4.

**** NSWRL & Annersly.

That was pretty much replicating Piakura's Cup form this year. He was a lot more certain about his movements and role in defence.

I think that's Walsh- they have played a lot of football together, Tweed, Queensland U16 and Qld U19 and Australia and I think Walsh was good to be behind him. Last week he looked confused and unsure.

He looked happy and confident. Massive difference for him.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Cavalo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • ostin86
  • Bronco bob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • thenry
  • marw
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • broncos4life
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.