POST GAME [Round 14, 2023] Broncos vs Sharks

How cruel, bitter, atrocious, evil & cold-blooded are the NSWRL & the moron PVL are? We’re pitted against 3 teams who had a bye the previous week back to back to back.

A big
Fuck Off Go Away GIF by CBC
from us to them is, us winning all 3 of them including next week’s game.

Kev & his mob have been doing a fantastic job in managing our boys. Hope they had plans to rest our Origin boys & Adam before the finals start.
Adam has 3 byes lined up to rest... including one in Rd 25.

The origin guys though... might just have to get reduced training loads over origin and then maybe a break or reduced minutes during the games.

How cruel, bitter, atrocious, evil & cold-blooded are the NSWRL & the moron PVL are? We’re pitted against 3 teams who had a bye the previous week back to back to back.

A big
**** Off Go Away GIF by CBC
from us to them is, us winning all 3 of them including next week’s game.

Kev & his mob have been doing a fantastic job in managing our boys. Hope they had plans to rest our Origin boys & Adam before the finals start.
They have a rest. 3 byes left to come

2 of them are whilst they are in camp. Which is good it means we don’t play anymore games without there availability but it also means they dont just get a week off for quite a while.
I think I would've liked a Rd 20 bye to give the origin guys a break at the end of the series and almost act as a reset to focus on the backend of the year.... but I can understand us wanting two byes for origin affected rounds to reduce the impact as much as possible.

Fittler praising our win last night as being a finals effort.

CJ fan here .
I called him the quiet achiever last year . He was good last week in En Zed .
But ,,, Marty has that offload that CJ doesn`t ...
Marty also has a few mistakes in his game.

I'll be happier when he's pushed out of the 17.

Is this one on fta? Missed last night’s. Sounds like an impressive display.

That was pretty much replicating Piakura's Cup form this year. He was a lot more certain about his movements and role in defence.

I think that's Walsh- they have played a lot of football together, Tweed, Queensland U16 and Qld U19 and Australia and I think Walsh was good to be behind him. Last week he looked confused and unsure.

He looked happy and confident. Massive difference for him.

Although I love Hetherington `s energy and straight running .
Piakura showed last night why the Broncos wanted him long term . His ability to beat a man is rare . He will be a weapon on the edge if he keeps that up .

And props to Jordan Riki .
He is a vital cog in the team lately . He is brutal in defence . His kick chase is up there with the best and he`s running with more intent .

Is this one on fta? Missed last night’s. Sounds like an impressive display.

You mean the game vs the Knights? No, it's a sat night game and Nine have opted to play Harry Potter vs the Half Blood prince instead. Not sure of those two teams though.

Heard on ABC Grandstand that all 3 Sharks players that did illegal crusher tackles only have to face fines. Willing to bet my entire Bitcoin holding (all of $5 😁) that if it was a different shade of colour, would have been minimum 1-2 games😡😡

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • phoenix
  • BroncosAlways
  • RolledOates
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • BruiserMk1
  • The True King
  • thenry
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.