PointsBet Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:35

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
A game where you've got 2 high minute middles coming off Origin, and you drop the bloke meant to fill in for their workload.

**** off Kev. Giving him 13mins the other week was an insult as well.

Always on the cards, surprised it's this week though. Didn't deserve it but looking to the future - on paper at least - Jensen is our journeyman, Piakura is our next big thing. Needs to have the bandaid ripped off sooner or later. Trial by fire.

Kevvie's played enough Origin to understand whether a few days out they're buggered mentally and physically or their fitness level has gone up a notch after a massive midweek workout. I've heard it both ways. I think they'll be okay.

Pretty strong team, even with Sailor in for Walsh, all things considered.

Reminder: making snarky comments about referees is cowardly and uncool.

ScreenScreenshot 2023 06 02 at 08 22 22 Jason Paris on Twitter

So either an injury or Kev still is undecided on a game day change?

If what @Broncosgirl posted is the case then it's really odd.

It can't be, Jensen is out of the squad, he can't be called in.

So either an injury or Kev still is undecided on a game day change?

If what @Broncosgirl posted is the case then it's really odd.
It does appear to be an immediate family member, with another family member joining in also. One is saying that he doesn't know why he has been dropped .. and the other saying that they will always be a strong support system for him.

For some reason, even though I have selected it in preferences .. I don't get an alert when somebody mentions me in a comment.. been that way for weeks now .

It does appear to be an immediate family member, with another family member joining in also. One is saying that he doesn't know why he has been dropped .. and the other saying that they will always be a strong support system for him.

For some reason, even though I have selected it in preferences .. I don't get an alert when somebody mentions me in a comment.. been that way for weeks now .
If true, that's even worse. I expect Kev would fully explain to the boys what is happening and why - BEFORE the team is announced. From the outside looking in, there is no rationale for this. If there's a plan to rest guys, Kev should be making that clear to them, that it's not a form issue it's a plan.

It's also on CJ to go chat with Kev to find out wtf is going on, to be fair. And perhaps those conversations have been had by now. But geez it's a little disturbing IF true.

I Edited it in after I posted the comment because I saw your post after, so that's probably why.

I Edited it in after I posted the comment because I saw your post after, so that's probably why.
It's happened a cpl of times with other members mentioning me too. But all good, I generally check most threads when I come online anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  • LGH
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.