PointsBet Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:35

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenson being dropped and not playing cup could only mean that there's an injury.

Piakura needs game time so he can develop, and im positive that origin period would have been pencilled in at the start of the season .

Butt, Amir and Asif all went to jail.

a cpl of points of detail .
They were players . The are Pakistanis from a country where corruption is cultural .
Aamir was still a teenager .

They didn`t fix the match .Aamir Just bowled no balls when he was told to .

Maybe Kev's planning on giving Haas/Carrigan/Flegler a week off in the coming weeks that's why Jensen isn't playing this week and no cup.
Wants Jensen fresh and injury free for when he steps in for the others.
He's out second string first choice starter (he probably should be first choice starter) if he picks up a injury then the other 3 don't get a week off or were running with taupau or Willison starting.
Kev knows we need the strongest side we can against the sharks and we can rest Haas, Carrigan against a bottom 8 team and play a fresh Jensen.

I hope this is his thinking anyway because Jensen was one of our best last week.

Yeah I feel as though it’s fine to rotate our “fringe” players. He will be back next week when other players are rested.

I can’t believe how stupid the families of our players can be.

I'd actually love to see how many people are convicted on this. Please provide data. Also, if you are able, please provide data on how many officials have been investigated and found guilty of actual match fixing.

In any case, where is the accountability for performing poorly? A promtion to Origin?

The truth is, actually, that the refs are struggling, the league is struggling, and there is good reason to believe that there are entertainment mandates being placed on refs to keep games close, which interferes with their actual job of facilitating a game.

edit: forgot to mention the factions and cliques, e.g., Sutton gang.
Can”t speak to rugby league though it has happened, the fella up in Townsville some years ago springs to mind. But match fixing investigations across sport happen all the time.

One such:

As a former member of that squad I can attest such investigations even against officials at times, are ever present.

The ref on field sure but the bunker is atleast seeing what we see at home,no excuses.
And, along with the on field officials, more than us fans at home. So we have that excuse for going off half cocked.

Scared shitless of Nikora's line running against Mam and Piakura tonight... Peeks will need to be on high alert tonight otherwise he could look a fool out there

Hard to pick this game.

Hope we smash em.

This game could go either way.

Looks like Arrow is out of Game 2 so a strong performance from Capewell could see him back in contention.

Looks like Arrow is out of Game 2 so a strong performance from Capewell could see him back in contention.
Arrow didn’t play Edge so I wouldn’t be certain. Seems more likely Kaufusi to the edge and Welch onto the bench with Cotter to cover any injury there. You never know though his centre versatility and recent time in the middle might get him a game.

Arrow didn’t play Edge so I wouldn’t be certain. Seems more likely Kaufusi to the edge and Welch onto the bench with Cotter to cover any injury there. You never know though his centre versatility and recent time in the middle might get him a game.
I don't think Kaufusi plays a game before origin 2 unfortunately so i can't see him getting picked

Sailor 18th man, Willison drops off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.