19:35

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NRL site has him at 31.
Fake news

ScreenScreenshot 2023 05 31 at 15 10 24 Maroons v Blues

haven't looked into it but what happened to Cobbo?

I think it’s great news with Flegs.
We won the game.
Flegs played 2 mins and 10 of those minutes he was in the bin for that (according to Klein) god awful, deliberate foul play on the poor defenceless Blues player.
This means, he will be fresh to rip Hunt’s eyes out on Saturday night.

Payne (reduced minutes) and Flegs both back up as long as they don't have issues. I'd like Carrigan to play 30 minutes with Hetho copping the remaining 50 of the lock rotation if he is up for it but not a neccessity. Walshy I think could play, he seemed to handle that fairly easily however Sailor played like a fucken gun last week so I'm not phased. Selwyn regardless of what comes back can sit it out, Mariner played excellently last week and whilst I wouldn't have gone out of my way to get him game time for next year, when the opportunity presents itself you take it.

I’m aware that Walsh would be high on octane on the back of last nights win but it’s best if he sits out this weekend. Those young lungs & body could use some rest. We’ve a very capable bloke who filled in last weekend.

Play Haas & Patty reduced minutes.

Flegler, Kobe, Jensen, Marty/Willison/Piakura to share middle rotation with some extended minutes.

Just when I thought I was slowly getting over Herbie leaving, he does this interview -

He's just growing in confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Rambstien
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bish
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behind enemy lines
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.