Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Haven't read the whole tread, but Granville and now Baptiste have show how to attack us on the line. And if Roberts is so god damned fast, why isn't he first on kick chase?

Gillett was my MOM.

Parker's decision to not take the two in the first half, I liked that. He wanted tries, not penalty goals.

This was one of the most promising things in the game, I thought, and I hope it's not a one-off but a trend that continues. That the Raiders gave away a second penalty immediately after I think shows that teams are often intentionally sacrificing two because they know the Broncos will take them. Last night's tactics showed what a difference to momentum and enthusiasm scoring a try rather than a penalty goal provides.

GOOD! He was frikken terrible, wouldn't pick him even for an under 18s side.

How the hell is he playing 1st grade ?!?! Can't run, can't catch and every 2nd touch he either dropped the ball or got bundled into touch.

Like someone else has mention he makes Maranta a superstar! We need new blood at the wing!

Except based on recent form, he doesn't

I'm not saying Eden isn't bad, because he really is

But Maranta's just as bad, at least what we have seen this year

I know lot's of you have stamped Eden never to play in Bronco colours again, but gee I hope there's enough ink to use the stamp one more time

Hunt definitely doesn't tackle like any other half, thanks to his time in the middle of the field I believe. He has a really high risk high rewards style that often pulls offs dominant tackles on big forwards. However it also results in him missing a lot. However thanks to Gillett backing him up so well it never costs us. I think the gains make it worthwhile until teams start to make us pay for it. Bad for his fantasy stats though.

Remember cowboys game against Broncos in Townsville. Robert pass the ball to gillett after tackle. The cowboys got penalty. Last night TPJ tackle the austin and he pass to player. Why don't bromcos get penalty at that time?

Remember cowboys game against Broncos in Townsville. Robert pass the ball to gillett after tackle. The cowboys got penalty. Last night TPJ tackle the austin and he pass to player. Why don't bromcos get penalty at that time?

Last tackle turnover. Not sure if it's in the rulebook but you never see penalties given for stuff like that on the last tackle play.

Maybe because it was the end of the set. On another note your user name intrigues me, are you of Russian origin?

Last tackle turnover. Not sure if it's in the rulebook but you never see penalties given for stuff like that on the last tackle play.
It's was last tackle to for broncos. Ben Hunt kick the ball and no one catch it. Roberts get the ball and pass the Gillett from the ground.

I must have been watching a different game because I thought Hunt was pretty average, again.

Milford was trying very hard and making dents in the line but didn't have the impact he wanted.

IMO, it almost looks like Hunt and Milford are playing two different games, how is it that every week we are finding ourselves caught on the last and either having someone else take a kick or scrambling to find someone who will? It is not good enough.

Gillett and Boyd were awesome, though Boyd will never score an easier hattrick. Eden may as well hop on the plane now because he's going to see limited gametime from here on in, put a junior there, it can't be any worse.

Pangai is a tank and has seemingly already usurped others into the 17, wonder what this means for Ese'see/Arrow/Offa.

Pretty sure you did watch a different game.

Was Austin on the ground or did the ref call held? If you pass at the same time as the ref calls held it's no penalty. If you pass off the ground when tackle is complete then it's a penalty.

Was Austin on the ground or did the ref call held? If you pass at the same time as the ref calls held it's no penalty. If you pass off the ground when tackle is complete then it's a penalty.
Ok my bad

IIRC, ref had called forward pass from Croker.

I don't think Austin was technically held.

I've seen many situations where the ref would blow play on because the defender fell off the tackle, which is what TPJ did.

Not to mention, the referees restarted the tackle count just as Roberts threw the ball.

It was a rough call for Brisbane (albeit technically right) but it was different to the Blake Austin example we saw last night.

Last edited:
I once heard someone describe Eden as the billy slater of the super league. Please.

I once heard someone describe Eden as the billy slater of the super league. Please.

Well to be fair, his prefer position is fullback in England, and, his never really been given the oppotunity by Wayne to play that here.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.