[Round 15, 2021] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

TPJ free to leave. Amazing. Lodge too. Oates. Isaako. So so many. There must be a plan. If I was TPJ I wouldn't be going anywhere. Same goes for anyone really. If I was a played I'd be telling the Broncos they're free to keep paying as per the contract. No way in hell I'd let the management get away with not having to pay the full contract. I'd say, pay me the whole contract without conditions and I'll walk . If they wouldn't I'd tell them I'm perfectly happy to have a run in ISC.

Hello Darius.

That post match presser leads me to believe something critical has happened in the last few days at the club and some heavy shit is about to go down.
I didn’t watch it but I agree.

something has blown up

That post match presser leads me to believe something critical has happened in the last few days at the club and some heavy shit is about to go down.
Sounded more like he hopes it will happen like that. Heard it all before. "We've got a plan" blah blah **** off if your plan is to immediately get rid of 2/3 of our best players, and replace them with....?

I can't be the only one who doesn't care anymore, right? I don't even feel any sort of emotion when we lose anymore. A couple of years ago I would've been ropable after a performance like this, now it's just business as usual.

Not sure if I'll ever feel the same passion for this club that I did before this disgraceful last few seasons.
I still care but the losses no longer hurt. 40-50 point losses are meaningless after 18 months of them.

The Manly game pissed me off but the others it’s just meh.

It’s hard to find passion when I care so little about most of the squad...

Sounded more like he hopes it will happen like that. Heard it all before. "We've got a plan" blah blah **** off if your plan is to immediately get rid of 2/3 of our best players, and replace them with....?
I reckon he has been tapped on the shoulder and told to make changes or an early retirement is on the cards.

BDAD858D 33A9 4AF7 8C6C D6864A8D05F3

I can't be the only one who doesn't care anymore, right? I don't even feel any sort of emotion when we lose anymore. A couple of years ago I would've been ropable after a performance like this, now it's just business as usual.

Not sure if I'll ever feel the same passion for this club that I did before this disgraceful last few seasons.
Welcome to the fair weather fan club.

It's really really hard to be a Brisbane Bronco's fan right now, I mean really hard

Getting flogged every week and there's no clear light at the end of that tunnel, I doubt even Kevvie knows where the light is coming from, every week feels like it can't get any worse but apparently it just keeps looking even more worse than the last week

A former storm player and a cowboys guy who took our premiership away riding our mascot around suncorp. If this isn’t a symbol of the lowest point in the clubs history then I don’t know what is. All we need now is for cam smith to piss on the field.

He's leaving floaters in the toilets for sure.

Sounds like DD is clearing the decks. Kevvie probably get sacked too

Active Now

• Galah
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • jarro65
  • Swordfish
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • RolledOates
  • sooticus
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.