[Round 15, 2021] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
As ridiculous as it sounds, I thought the Broncos were strong defensively at times. Their goal line defense was very good on occasion (especially in the first half) and those try savers produced by Nui and Coates were absolute masterclass. Souths could have quite easily scored 70 and that is no exaggeration . In the end, they still managed to win by their greatest ever margin against the Broncos.

Hard to find any positives but I like Nui at FB. Haas continues to be a giant engine on a totally fucked team. Hetherington and Paix gave a good account of themselves as well. I suspect K Hunt will announce his retirement tomorrow.

Hard to see where the next win is coming from. I'm thinking it may be sometime next season.

W

Whatisgoingon

QCup Player
Jul 18, 2019
We are getting worse every week. At one stage this year our attack actually didn’t look that bad but the last couple of weeks we don’t even look like scoring .

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I hope Kevvie at least sticks with Niu at fullback. He’s had 2 good games there now, deserves a run in the position now.
Really? 3 errors. 1 tackle 2 missed tackles zero line breaks zero tackle busts. Wow.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
The writing on the wall for Kev happened in week 1 when he had dearden training at 7 all off season and then at the last minute swaps to Croft. Once that happened the death knell sounded.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Kev looked like his cat died tonight, looked like raw emotion and he answered the questions with genuine answers

Instead of the usual "i've had a chat to him and if he does what we ask of him there will be a spot for him in the broncos side"

Yeah, pretty sure Oates ran over it.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
In his defence one of those errors wasn’t a knock on and was actually a try.
It was only a Bronco player that would not get awarded that try. Or the knock-on by Mitchell. Losing Cobbo and Arthurs to the HIA assessment was yet another new way the Broncos found to self-sabotage too.

If there's an exception to a rule or a norm we'll find it.

thenry

thenry

QCup Player
Jul 20, 2017
In his defence one of those errors wasn’t a knock on and was actually a try.
Absolutely. Forget the try even, the side on view showed a clear knock on from Latrell. Honestly what the eff are they watching? It clearly went forward. The commentators went silent when they saw it. What is going on?

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Absolutely. Forget the try even, the side on view showed a clear knock on from Latrell. Honestly what the eff are they watching? It clearly went forward. The commentators went silent when they saw it. What is going on?

Fatty was calling it a try. Didn't mention the initial Latrell knock on though.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I''m trying to think... TPJ has had a couple of good games against the cowboys, did he ever put a shot on JT because that shit felt intentional.
He ironed out Cronk a few times maybe retribution for that???

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • Astro
  • Brocko
  • lakers133334
  • Mustafur
  • mrslong
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • bb_gun
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Xzei
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Foordy
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.