[Round 15, 2021] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Just give us the spoon and forfeit the rest of our games.

Start again in 22 with new everything bar Haas.

Just so over this shit each week.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Can someone share the presser here as soon as it's posted please. I need to see what you guys are seeing.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Sounds like DD is clearing the decks. Kevvie probably get sacked too
Kevvie and DD just dug the grave and pushed the dead wood in. While Kevvie is dusting his hands off, DD pushes Kevvie into the grave too. Classic.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Geez.......aren't we a much better looking side without Anthony Milford in the team.

Yep....it's obvious to me now that he was the real problem.

Over It Eye Roll GIF by Girls on HBO

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I needed to hear that in the press conference, after getting flogged 46-0, not even scoring a try through 80 minutes of footy

The broom needs to go through joint and it sounds like it is, Wayne's comments of lack there of were interesting too

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Geez.......aren't we a much better looking side without Anthony Milford in the team.

Yep....it's obvious to me now that he was the real problem.

Over It Eye Roll GIF by Girls on HBO
And how much better has our defence been without him on that edge as well 😂

That halves pairing tonight may be the worst combo i've ever seen in the NRL

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Can someone share the presser here as soon as it's posted please. I need to see what you guys are seeing.
Don't have a link, just watched on NRL app. Sounds like some heavy shit is about to go down.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Kev looked like his cat died tonight, looked like raw emotion and he answered the questions with genuine answers

Instead of the usual "i've had a chat to him and if he does what we ask of him there will be a spot for him in the broncos side"

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
The conference is on Fox Sports:

I can see what people are talking about. Clearly something has happened behind the scenes that we don't know about. I can only assume Donuts has blown his top at the state of the joint and now all bets are off, including for Kev. I have to say Kev's response to the question about the clubs culture was not convincing at all. All he could muster to that question was a few breathless "No"s and some very uncomfortable looking body language.

I don't know if there is more to this Tevita situation than meets the eye, but I'm inclined to believe there is. Clearly the crosshairs are being pointed at some piss poor personalities and attitudes within the club, and perceived footy skill or not, if he is one of them then see ya later, and something tells me he won't be the last.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
The conference is on Fox Sports:

I can see what people are talking about. Clearly something has happened behind the scenes that we don't know about. I can only assume Donuts has blown his top at the state of the joint and now all bets are off, including for Kev. I have to say Kev's response to the question about the clubs culture was not convincing at all. All he could muster to that question was a few breathless "No"s and some very uncomfortable looking body language.

I don't know if there is more to this Tevita situation than meets the eye, but I'm inclined to believe there is. Clearly the crosshairs are being pointed at some piss poor personalities and attitudes within the club, and perceived footy skill or not, if he is one of them then see ya later, and something tells me he won't be the last.
I still think TPJ is going purely because none of our other forwards have any interest. Hard to move in lodge and Flegler on their over priced deals and need money somewhere.

we need a top tier fullback, a strong tackle breaking winger, a hooker and a super sub.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I still think TPJ is going purely because none of our other forwards have any interest. Hard to move in lodge and Flegler on their over priced deals and need money somewhere.

we need a top tier fullback, a strong tackle breaking winger, a hooker and a super sub.

Don't forget a five Eight.

Staggs has proven nothing in that position yet.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Bennett: "It is good to have these sorts of tune ups so we can be ready when we play the good teams"

Harsh but true hey?
Also Bennett: tpj came up to Brisbane to play for me and that was taken away from him.
I think Bennett is still pissed

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.