Lang Park

Saturday
Afternoon
17:30

Knights

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream last night that we smashed these guys by triple figures. We scored 18 points in the first 5 minutes, with back to back to back tries of the kick-off (all from Staggs).

After the game, the entire team was selected for origin, with the promotion being a Broncos vs Broncos match (exemptions were made to the eligibility rules for Herbie, Riki, etc. because they played so well).
Who wins that?

First game I likely won't be watching live, I'm off to the MCG to watch the Lions. Will try and find a pub there to watch this one but won't be doing pointless posts.

Dream only included selections and build up to origin, not the match... :(
NSW Broncos will be hard to beat with Staggs in such scintillating try scoring form

First game I likely won't be watching live, I'm off to the MCG to watch the Lions. Will try and find a pub there to watch this one but won't be doing pointless posts.
Softcock!!

Anyone want a double pass?

Perhaps getting the shits he's getting so few mins after signing on long-ish term?

With Mozer coming through he best improve or he'll find himself the odd man out. Billy has clearly outshone him the past few weeks and not only because of minutes played. Though if he's feeling out of favour that could well affect his form too, tbf.

You can’t just leave us on a cliff hanger like that. Explain yourself. What the **** do you mean.

I find it hard to believe that if there was some sort of "blow up" it wouldn't be posted on every rugby league media site there is.

come on Badel or Dobbo ... don't go soft on us now.

I find it hard to believe that if there was some sort of "blow up" it wouldn't be posted on every rugby league media site there is.

come on Badel or Dobbo ... don't go soft on us now.
Yeah same here. But to be any doubt it must have been an all time blow up, which would be in the media which makes me think we have misunderstood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.