Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
And don't ever stop singing his praises.

Pat and Tom are the life growing out of the crack in a grotty city sidewalk.

They are the type of blokes we need to build our club around. I'll cop some flak for it, but look at the idiot things people like Staggs, TPJ, Fifita and Haas have done in the last 12 months. We dont need that rubbish. Couldnt care less how good they are as players, they have all embarrassed our club at some point. Yep, they can all be outstanding players, but we need quality people and characters as well as good players. If we need to lose people like that so be it.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Fox just cut short the presser to go to Matt Nailsonachalkboard. Why?

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
You think incorrectly. Go back and have a look at what you said was "spot on".
Oh, I see why you are a little confused. I wasn't saying the post was spot on, no no I was referring to the writing, the grammar. My bad, I should have been clearer. Carry on!

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Oh, I see why you are a little confused. I wasn't saying the post was spot on, no no I was referring to the writing, the grammar. My bad, I should have been clearer. Carry on!
Oh, I had a suspicion. Glad to hear it. It's insulting to the young talent we have.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
That’s true but it isn’t as though you have to state everything that contributed at the same time.

Otherwise, you’d need to say, ‘Man that was terrible by Boyd but if only Patty didn’t give away that penalty and the team turned up on the first ten minutes. If only Seibold wasn’t coach and Wayne got that extra year. Kahu shouldn’t have made that poor defensive read and Milford turning his back on the play was critical. Also, Kennedy and Joffa played pretty well overall but those few minutes they didn’t really highlighted missing Haas. What about Staggs and Kennar dropping it, that was costly too (and so on).’

It is ok to point out when a player did something poor in an otherwise ok game.

Patty’s penalty was stupid but it was in an otherwise phenomenal game.
Yes yes, right almost all the way. I don't think for a moment Carrigan cost us the game. I was merely highlighting how the perception is on here. One bloke wondering if Boyd had hit a blade of grass and received a broken nose, that sort of thing. Anyway, let's all take some joy from the game. I thought DB was great tonight but none better than Carrigan.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
Gotta say I thought Offa had his best game in a really long time tonight.
Wasn't top deck stuff but he was much stronger and more determined than he has been for as long as Gandalf has a white beard
His play the balls were in slow motion and I do expect more from someone wearing the 8 or 10 jersey. Improved, ok sure. Good enough? Not at all.

He's one of many who needs to be shown the door to rebuild the club.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
He was ok tonight. He goes from OK to OK.

He's the only FB in the club at the moment. Can't wait for him to retire so we can at last move forward. We could have been developing a FB for years but for Boyd
I don't see how having Boyd stopped us from developing a fullback. Melbourne have Cam Smith but managed to develop and hold on to Brandon Smith and then Harry Grant.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Ok, he's just reiterating my belief in Carrigan. Gentle is applying for the head coaching job here.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Im a big pies detractor but i'm not going to blow smoke up Gentles ass because we looked ok losing to the dragons.

**** me dead.
Hey, I get what you're saying, but he is talking the talk and the improvements this week were noticeable. Furthermore, these changes take time.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Hey, I get what you're saying, but he is talking the talk and the improvements this week were noticeable. Furthermore, these changes take time.
Hes a good coach like Dearden is a good half back...

Until they get us a win I dont give a ****

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Scdeac
  • Dexter
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Rambstien
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Flat Broke
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Redfern_1980
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.