Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Didn't watch the game because I was getting peer pressured in to drinking too much when out with for my sisters birthday. Is it safe to assume I should not bother watching the replay?

IQ it and in the next year or two whenever you think this season wasn't so bad and actually really constructive all things considered turn it on.

Put it this way, the Broncos received 14 penalties, Newcastle failed to find touch twice, had a player binned and handed Staggs a try...and they still won by 14 points WITHOUT Kalyn Ponga.

Only saving grace was Milford making a break from fullback. I haven't seen that since Isaako played there in a trial (I'm starting to see a pattern).

Didn't watch the game because I was getting peer pressured in to drinking too much when out with for my sisters birthday. Is it safe to assume I should not bother watching the replay?

I wouldnt bother. It will only make you cranky. Who needs that on a weekend?

It's worth a watch only in that you wouldn't fucking believe the shit that we are talking about if you don't watch it with your own eyes.

Anybody who didn’t suspect that there’s been something bad at this club for 10 years at least.

It’s always darkest before the dawn.
How longs white been around again?

We are 3 wins behind 8th with 10 rounds left. We are pretty much almost no chance of making the 8 now.

I actually reckon his right knee is shot. Just the way he tries to move laterally sometimes, and the way he skips off it sometimes just has me thinking that.

Ohh please God please.....I've never asked you any favors apart from a kiss from my sweetheart at school, a Camaro in my 20s and few others. I was upset that you didn't grant me any of my wishes then but, please make the below happen at training very early next week.

1. a serious knee to Boyd for good please....
2. a deep ACL/MCL/some kinda CL for very very long time to Andrew.M
3. Anthony.S able to change playing groups attitude with a flick of a switch so that they can start playing like BRONCOS from next week at least(perhaps I am stretching and need to cut it out now).

Anyhow, you maybe burdened in granting all the 3 above but please grant 1 & 2 and I'll live with it. Remember not just injuries for those 2 but unable to play for 2 years only. That's all I ask.

Last edited:
There is no way Boyd isn’t injured with some severity. I have no other explanation for what he’s delivering.

I don’t know why it needs an explanation. He is just dishing up the same shit he did at Newcastle except now he’s even older and slower.

Not sure what to say.

Watching that game was painful.

FARKKKKKK.

I dont really do over reactions, but Seibold out.
What do you mean?.. so its Seibold's fault the overpayed, pampered, old timers like Boyd and McUseless just dont have any guts for this game anymore.. Seibold does not play the game for the players.. its his first year having been handed a number of old over privileged dud players and a lot of relative rookies.. it makes no sense and smacks of desperation on your part to blame the coach for piss poor players attitudes. Give him a decent 'hungry' player group and see what happens then. WB left the Broncos with a broken lazy player group. If anyone should be fearing the axe it should be them.
[automerge]1561840374[/automerge]
Yep, I said it in the game thread......i think he has lost the playing group.
The playing 'group' isnt a group its a pack of overpayed, lazy fks pretending to play footy. Stop using Seibold as an excuse. If you give a dog trainer a bunch of lazy sheep he is not going to make a team of champions... and that is what coach Seibold has at the moment. IMO the Broncos need to bite the bullet this season and get rid of anyone in the 'playing group' who wont give effort and some loyalty to the new coach, seems like the player attitude has rubbed off on some of the fans here. Give the man a bloody chance.. he has to deal with the WB treachery he inherited. What do you Seibold questioners want?... Bennett back?...please....

Last edited:
Seibold talks a good game with his Harvard team building theories and what not but this is ridiculous.

Thats your anti bennett agenda talking. We have never been as consistently bad under Bennett as we are now even when we were losing games.
And this is the anti Seibold agenda talking.. Bennett fked up the broncos just to spite the management he was fighting with. Seibold took a disorganised rabble last year and made them into a cohesive winning side. (which bennett inherited). Given a selection of players who actually want to play footy he will do the same with the broncos. Seibold is a Craig Bellamy trained coach.. give him 2 seasons, a half decent team and he could be the one to deliver us a championship. I for one will not knee jerk an put blame on a guy who has not had a decent commitment from his players yet. And I have been watching the broncos since day one.

It was a Seibold decision even though he wasnt here. Moose was told he wasnt wanted by our incoming coach. Tbf, the cows did give him a very, very good offer.
opps pressed the wrong button.... I DONT like this post.. just anti Seibold bullshit. Moose was gone before Seibold turned up... transfer to the cows set up by Bennett.
[automerge]1561842423[/automerge]
I would love to see some proof. Because all the reports say otherwise. The club facilitated a move for McGuire to Cowboys and Bennett was consulted. All of this while Seibold was still at Souths.
I would also like to see some proof.. its easy to say 'I know for sure' but not back it up with anything... show us your 'truth' its a bit like CNN's 'truths'
[automerge]1561842773[/automerge]
I know straight from the horses mouth Seibold told him he wouldnt be in his plans.
BS

Last edited:
I read an article by either Crash or Mike Colman that said both Bennett and Seibold had a say in whether Josh McGuire stays or goes.

Neither of them really 'owned' the decision and neither of them fought hard to keep him.

Whether he's right for the team or not, he played nearly 200 games for us over 10 years. Moose should've been treated better - regardless if he stays or goes.

It's reflective of just what a shambles the way we went about changing coaches was.
Which article was that.. time? date?
[automerge]1561843355[/automerge]
And Nikorima and Roberts and SuA.
Nik always wanted to go after drearden showed how to be a starting half... Roberts and SuA had plenty of late night calls to daddy Wayne and then just played like shit till the coach had enough of them.. Seibolds fault or Bennett's manipulations?

Last edited:
Anybody who didn’t suspect that there’s been something bad at this club for 10 years at least.

It’s always darkest before the dawn.

Agree. 2015 was like plaster over the cracks, but the years before that and after were nothing to write home about. The past few seasons the Broncos have been bog average and managed to make the finals off the back of other shit teams, then folded like a limp rag when it counted. I don’t care if we end up sacking everyone and staring over, as long as who ever takes the field actually wants to play. Seibold was always going to be on a hiding to nothing since Bennett seemed to have bred complacency into the team.

Any chance we can start one of those change.org petitions to show the Broncos the fans have had enough of Macca and Darius?

opps pressed the wrong button.... I DONT like this post.. just anti Seibold bullshit. Moose was gone before Seibold turned up... transfer to the cows set up by Bennett.
[automerge]1561842423[/automerge]

I would also like to see some proof.. its easy to say 'I know for sure' but not back it up with anything... show us your 'truth' its a bit like CNN's 'truths'
[automerge]1561842773[/automerge]

BS

Call it what you like buddy, its fine. Like i said, i dont go around documenting and recording conversations i have with people just so i can satisfy the needs of somebody on a message board. I mean, i could i suppose post something i have ( edited of course to protect people ) where i told somebody about the incident with Bird having a blue with a few guys and Parker Boyd almost punching on. I called that about 4 months before it got to the press, and its probably easy to search for when i brought up that Roberts had gone back off to Thailand again before anyone else got hold of it. I dont really feel the need to do it tbh because like i do always say, believe what you like, people should be sceptical of some numpty on a message board. I dont take it personally.

And yep, i'm not denying right at this moment i have an agenda about the way Seibold is coaching us ( nothing wrong with having an agenda either imo ). We are playing rubbish, we are clueless and we are going backwards. Our performances make us one of the worst sides going around.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • RolledOates
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Financeguy
  • Tim K
  • Browny
  • Johnny92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Broncos Maestro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • LittleDavey
  • mrslong
  • Jeza23
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.