Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I do feel bad for Gamble, he isn't a 6 at first grade even though in Qcup thats what he plays at, but he is too good to be playing in 2nd tier tbh.

It's strange tbh for someone to be a natural 7 at a higher level but a 6 at a lower level(though it might just be that he heavily favours playing on the right no matter what).

Kevvie really needs to look at him playing as a playmaking 13 to keep him in the team.

Reyno is a bit fragile and Gamble is very much a 1st grade 7 option we have.
I do wonder if kevvie and the team have had a word to him about developing a bit of utility skills to increase his games in nrl and benefit us as an option.
There were mentions in pre season he was happy to play in the forwards.

TN now back at fullback ..they will bomb him all day..Oates may have to cover a lot of ground and cover for him …hoping for the best but fearing the worst.
How's Sullivan's kicking game?

If they're relying on Amone as the primary kicker then we will have a huge advantage, because his kicking in that Tonga v NZ test match was horrible

TN now back at fullback ..they will bomb him all day..Oates may have to cover a lot of ground and cover for him …hoping for the best but fearing the worst.

Couldn`t be much worse than TMM of late .
He`s not exactly Izzy Folau in the air either .

And I think that`s what was fcking with Tesi`s head -Oates over ruling his call . Then neither knowing who was going to catch it . I have seen him catch bombs without mucking it up . Confidence is his problem . Sports psychology team can work on that .

How's Sullivan's kicking game?

If they're relying on Amone as the primary kicker then we will have a huge advantage, because his kicking in that Tonga v NZ test match was horrible

Amone hasn`t got a very long kick .
Back three can stand shallow if he is the kicker .

Amone hasn`t got a very long kick .
Back three can stand shallow if he is the kicker .
It was horrendous during Tonga vs NZ... you would think Sullivan comes in as the primary kicker, but I have no idea what he's like or if he might have a bigger boot.

I think Sullivan is the one earmarked as a halfback out of their young guns.

If Amone is the primary kicker it should be a huge boost to our chances... I expect Macca to go for a couple 40/20's as well, so would have to be on guard for that as well.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Rah88
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Mister Wright
  • the_next
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Jazza
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.