Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Outplayed from the start. Just no line speed, allowed the cowboys to run over the top of us & play the majority of the game in our half.

Very kick happy too, which I think probably says where their heads were at.

We’re in trouble of TMM is missing for any extended period, he’s the glue in our line defence.

There’s a long way left in the season so I hope they haven’t run out of puff.

The 2 tries early in second half killed it. We needed to start strong after all that defending.
Walters with the stupid penalty and Riki with the not on pass both led to tries. Always going to be hard to reel back in then.
Fck I hate seeing Deardon get one over us. He is dead average but looks good cause they winning. Mam anyway.
Check Gamble in the 14. Will offer so much more than Turpin. Lets hope TMM is back next week

There’s no way Palasia, Riki and Turpin are the best players we have in their positions. A 70k contracted Q Cup player could do everything they’re doing and more.
Cough cough Walters cough cough.

He’s not a bench hooker anymore though. He starts or shouldn’t be in the side.

He also rode the bench for 60 minutes while Billy was conceding penalties left and right.

But people will still find a reason to include him in the blame when Reynolds was worse overall tonight
He adds nothing when he starts too. You don’t think our halfback returning from a rib injury gets some leeway for no reason?

Turpin doesn’t get the blame for the loss at all by the way. But that doesn’t mean we aren’t allowed to point out that he did nothing

Outplayed from the start. Just no line speed, allowed the cowboys to run over the top of us & play the majority of the game in our half.

Very kick happy too, which I think probably says where their heads were at.

We’re in trouble of TMM is missing for any extended period, he’s the glue in our line defence.

There’s a long way left in the season so I hope they haven’t run out of puff.

Sadly I am starting to think they have.

Lets face it, we've already comfortably overachieved considering how we thought we would go, so bombing out late because of Origin, injury and fatigue makes perfect sense.

Haas little tantrum mid season did not help either.

Stupid Cowboys. It's fine though, we beat the Cowboys twice in 2015...see how that turned out.

We kind of beat ourselves there. Hopefully Reynolds has gotten it out of his system now. Hopefully TMM is ok.
He's doing the reverse 2015... He knows what's up

We desperately need to find a quality 9, Walters isn't the answer.

What? Walters was shit too but he’s been alright for a few weeks now. Turpin has and will always be terrible
its Just a little telling you started up on him even though he had little to do with our loss…… I’ll probably leave it there. I know you were a big fan of macca’s.

That was by no means fun, but could I please ask the person from the live thread who said our season was over because of this to please come in here and explain? Cheers.

Oh there was also someone that said that Capewell should be captain and not Reynolds, would love to hear more about that too. Love live hot takes lol.

What? Walters was shit too but he’s been alright for a few weeks now. Turpin has and will always be terrible
As soon as he came on he was mediocre. There was a loose ball he could have scooped up and ran or passed. But instead he just dives on it and waits to get tackled. then he gives away an obstruction penalty.

As soon as he came on he was mediocre. There was a loose ball he could have scooped up and ran or passed. But instead he just dives on it and waits to get tackled. then he gives away an obstruction penalty.
Sorry but are you actually criticising him for cleaning up that loose ball. My memory must be hazy, can someone provide vision of this **** up of turpin’s?

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.