Round 16 - Broncos vs Sharks - Post Match Discussion

Waynesaurus

NRL Player
Springfield
Farkin Disgraceful! I am absolutely fuming!!!!!

I not sure if I'm more annoyed at the crap negative griffinball with the lazy ass defensive line gifting them meters letting them back in or the friggin crap joke that is the state of the NRL refereeing.

Bucking Beads

International Captain
The Lounge
Another game we should have won easily that we manage to lose. A low point for the season for sure. What an embarrassment. **** you Broncos the whole weekend is ruined because your defence was shit house. Piss weak display in the second half.

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
On the refs, they allowed them to throw like 4 forward passes, let them have stupidly quick play the balls.

Those calls against us weren't even 50/50 they were flat out wrong

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
We didn't lose because Hoffman can't pass. We lost because we lost control of the ruck. That there is why McCullough is invaluable. Bad calls by the refs but they're not missing the tackles.

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Out there somewhere
I just don't know what to say at all we blew it and never should've lost it.

The fact it comes against the worst attacking side in the game is a big kick in the guts.

Alec

International Rep
Did any of the U20s halves go well tonight? I think it's time for a positive change.

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Did any of the U20s halves go well tonight? I think it's time for a positive change.
The only way we'll get a positive is by having two negatives -- Griffin and Hoffman. And even then, that's only a positive in science, not footy.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
yeah Hoffman fucked up again. but how much you want to bet griffin won't blame him? we'll just get fed the game was already lost bullshit. ffs someone needs to take control of this club, same shit for 3 seasons now

88to2006Glorydays

NYC Player
No disrespect to mentally challenged but besides Hunt, they played like a bunch of spastics.

We have all been living with a false sense of confidence after the Manly win. The Manly win was a fluke. We are rubbish. Poorly coached with a poor attitude.

Cronulla should not have come within 20 points of us.

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
Sharks had 21 offloads to our 1. We need Parker and Macca back to sort the ruck out.

We had no line speed but I suppose have to defend the entire half

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
:laugh:

It was probably one of the worst losses in the club history but the chicken little calls are premature.

Parker, Macca and Gillo back next round, Hodges will be fitter - big boosts right there and we missed them big time tonight.

What a time for Copley to play himself out of Origin contention tho...wow.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
More to the point, the refs didn't get the dropsies under the high ball. Copley had lost it regardless of what Graham did. He dropped two. Barba dropped at least one. They contributed to the loss more than the refs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter