Round 16 - Broncos vs Sharks - Post Match Discussion

I'm going to go watch a replay of a game between two teams that will play finals.

Farkin Disgraceful! I am absolutely fuming!!!!!

I not sure if I'm more annoyed at the crap negative griffinball with the lazy ass defensive line gifting them meters letting them back in or the friggin crap joke that is the state of the NRL refereeing.

Another game we should have won easily that we manage to lose. A low point for the season for sure. What an embarrassment. **** you Broncos the whole weekend is ruined because your defence was shit house. Piss weak display in the second half.

On the refs, they allowed them to throw like 4 forward passes, let them have stupidly quick play the balls.

Those calls against us weren't even 50/50 they were flat out wrong

We didn't lose because Hoffman can't pass. We lost because we lost control of the ruck. That there is why McCullough is invaluable. Bad calls by the refs but they're not missing the tackles.

I just don't know what to say at all we blew it and never should've lost it.

The fact it comes against the worst attacking side in the game is a big kick in the guts.

Expect a 2012 post Origin slump.

We're fucking done.

Did any of the U20s halves go well tonight? I think it's time for a positive change.

We always struggle against teams who offload. Wrap the ball up ffs

Did any of the U20s halves go well tonight? I think it's time for a positive change.

The only way we'll get a positive is by having two negatives -- Griffin and Hoffman. And even then, that's only a positive in science, not footy.

yeah Hoffman fucked up again. but how much you want to bet griffin won't blame him? we'll just get fed the game was already lost bullshit. ffs someone needs to take control of this club, same shit for 3 seasons now

No disrespect to mentally challenged but besides Hunt, they played like a bunch of spastics.

We have all been living with a false sense of confidence after the Manly win. The Manly win was a fluke. We are rubbish. Poorly coached with a poor attitude.

Cronulla should not have come within 20 points of us.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.