Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Deardon puts ball on ground. Morris flicks it away with his foot. Video ref sees it in slow mo. "Ball lost by Deardon". Fucking twilight zone sometimes.

We need the second ref back to watch the ruck. The Roosters were just holding our jerseys preventing us from getting up, "6 again".

Sounds like sour grapes I know but even if we get on an even keel with teams in the future we still have to overcome this bullshit.

This pissed me off most in the game.... what is the rule when you Place the ball on the opposition’s foot

For arguments sake, would this side make any difference whatsoever based on what we've seen this year:

1. Boyd
2. Coates
3. Staggs
4. Kahu (Bird doesn't count because he is never fit)
5. Farnworth
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. Fifita
12. Glenn
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. TPJ
16. Flegler
17. Oates

I dare say based on what we have seen this year that I am not sure and that saddens me so much.

What this side needs is someone like JWH. Love him or hate him, our forwards look like cats up against someone like him. What we would give to have someone like Moose back.
We have a few years left of being cellar dwellers, no doubt about it.
Same problem we have had for 3 years - we need battle hardended, never say die, vocal leaders at least 2 of them, we have zero. This problem has been amplified by insipid coaching and now we have absolutely zero confidence.

The players are literally a rabble in attack and defence.

With a good coach, a couple of good recruits and a few gritty wins to start off next year, this is a fixable problem. If this continues into next year - we'll continue to bleed good players and face an uphill battle in recruitment and the whole problem enters a feedback loop.

What this side needs is someone like JWH. Love him or hate him, our forwards look like cats up against someone like him. What we would give to have someone like Moose back.
We have a few years left of being cellar dwellers, no doubt about it.

We had a ****, his name was Josh McGuire
We got rid of him for carrigan and these young forwards who are just ordinary players

Real problem we have down that right edge, who can we put next to Katoni to save that side. Or do we move Katoni elsewhere. He's an absolute gun in attack, his defensive reads are just not up to where they need to be - particularly with weak defensive wingers outside him every week.

FB, to replace the ghost who walks

How many games left in this **** of a season?

Can someone please tell me why we signed Croft?

Abysmal... Don't give up on the club guys. Stick true, we will come good. All clubs must go through it.

Abysmal... Don't give up on the club guys. Stick true, we will come good. All clubs must go through it.

Except the Roosters (even their spoon season they just bought in anyone they wanted and were right as rain).

Last edited:
I'm angry, in fact I'm fuckin livid. I get pissed when we lose 50/50 calls but some of the shit that was dished up against us tonight was beyond ridiculous.

JWH pulling Kennedy down and then holding on to him wins him a six again..WTF? Morris flicking the ball with his foot was plain as day but the bunker wanker thought otherwise.

If I'm a Bronco I'm not getting downhearted any longer I'd be getting fuckin mad. They need to bottle that rage and frustration and take it out on the opposition.

Of course we were playing minus 10 of our first grade side and just come through a tumultuous week but to hear that prick Gould dribble on about the whole club being in a state was so annoying.

That Roosters side was missing a fair few too, but there was no way in a pink fit were they that disciplined and skilful to rack up 58 points through sheer talent. I lost count of how many times they scored of of dodgy calls by the ref. They were allowed to stand offside all night and never once got spoken to never mind penalised for walking off the mark.

**** I'm angry. It's no longer the losing, it's the manner of the losses and how they are being portrayed so inaccurately by the media.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Bish
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • mrslong
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Footy Fanatic
  • davidp
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • sooticus
  • bazza
  • Strop
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.