PRE-GAME Round 17 - Broncos vs Panthers

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Oates hasn’t played for yonks, had some weird nerve pain so we’re going to put him on the wing to run 200 metres and play 80 minutes.

Awesome!

He’ll probably score two tries though given old mate Boyd isn’t a dud at getting him the ball from FB

Last edited:
Cleary will be peppering Oates with bombs all night.

Hope he hasnt got feet for hands Thursday night.

Oates hasn’t played for yonks, had some weird nerve pain so we’re going to put him on the wing to run 200 metres and play 80 minutes.

Awesome!

He’ll probably score two tries though given old mate Boyd isn’t a dud at getting him the ball from FB

We may have the slowest backline with Boyd, O’Sullivan and Oates. All on the same side too..

My old man dared to give the Broncos the first half to actually impress him last weekend. I walked outside around 10pm and asked him "so how bad was it?", and his response was honestly tragic. This is a man who has been a Broncos supporter since day one, 1988.

"Fuckin' terrible. I dunno mate but this isn't the Broncos that I knew."

Last edited:
My old man dared to give the Broncos the first half to actually impress him last weekend. I walked outside around 10pm and asked him "so how bad was it?", and his response was honestly tragic. This is a man who has been a Broncos supporter since day one, 1988.

"Fuckin' terrible. I dunno mate but this isn't the Broncos that I knew."
My dad is a Broncos diehard who would watch every minute no matter what but even he doesn't watch the whole game anymore. He's absolutely fuming about how shit they are this year and usually walks out in a rage once we're 30+ down which is most games this year.

Last edited:
The only reason I have watched every game is because I need to see how bad it is. I can’t look away from an actual car crash, I can’t look away from the sports metaphorical one.
bring on Thursday.

My dad is a Broncos diehard who would watch every minute no matter what but even he doesn't watch the whole game anymore. He's absolutely fuming about how shit they are this year and usually walks out in a rage once we're 30+ down which is most games this year.
I can only manage 20 + points and then I need to go do something I enjoy or I think I would find myself in a very mentally unhealthy disposition.
It would be alright if I was alone, but Ive got family and I want them to enjoy being around me.

I keep punishing myself each week watching the team go round. Maybe in the hope... the faintest hope of a miracle and we win a game. What a shit year 2020 has been.

Every week for some darn reason I get excited and hope that this will finally be the week the boys finally man up. I normally get to the 60 min mark. Last week I turned it off at half time. It kills me as I not only want the broncos to win, I love watching the boys play with pride.

I feel slightly more positive about this game compared to last week... simply because we have not travelled at all well this year.

Unfortunately we just don't have the cattle at the moment.

I can't see SOS and Dearden being able to create enough... maybe if we had Dearden + Milf.

Maybe if we had Turps available... instead of Luke

Maybe if we had TPJ in the 10 jersey.

Maybe if we had 2 second rowers that could play the full 80 instead of having to sub one out at the 60min mark. I would've preferred Oates in the second row and Teo on the bench to beef it up a little bit.

Luckily we only travel to Shitney one more time this year... unfortunately that will be against the ultimate flat track bullies.

Will 2020 just **** off already...

I still get pissed when the refs **** us over but the rest of the game I focus on the younger guys who I want to stay.
Plus the bad times will make the good times better and then there is always the value they add to my multi.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • kiwi2
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • The Strapper
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Cavalo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • jd87
  • azza.79
  • Fozz
  • Rookie Alan
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Manlyman
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.