Round 17 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I'm an eternal optimist but I'm actually seeing some positives here. Not many, but just enough.

Finally some desperation shown by Niko.

All that possession and nothing. Throw a fortune at Cronk ffs. Our halves are doing nothing even with all this ball.

Gillet has bought into the hype

We need to put this Nikorima utility stuff on hold for awhile. We just have way too many injuries to be playing with attacking strategy at this point.

All that possession and nothing. Throw a fortune at Cronk ffs. Our halves are doing nothing even with all this ball.

Getting held down in the ruck for 7 years. Every time we're on their line it happens. When they're on our line, we roll off immediately and it gives them a million years of time.

Pangai the only positive from this game.

Imagine Maranta trying to keep up with Roberts down that side if he needs support, lol.

Getting held down in the ruck for 7 years. Every time we're on their line it happens. When they're on our line, we roll off immediately and it gives them a million years of time.

STOP BLAMING THE OTHER TEAM. you are part of the problem FFS.

We've been comprehensively beaten twice in a row now. Something has got to give. Where are the rockets?

Roberts would be so awesome if he played for Melbourne.

I'm not blaming the other team. I'm saying we're getting held down in the ruck, which is removing our time available to play each ball on its merit.

Dont disagree with that, but our Halves with all this possession have created nothing really. It's not good enough for two supposed elite players.

Look I'm an eternal optimist but I'm actually seeing some positives here. Not many, but just enough.

Combination of things, all boiling down to injuries. Maranta's bombed try should have been Kahu, he scores that. We're up 6-0. Glenn and Reed defend stop the 2 first tries of the Storm. Oates instead of Nikorima catching the cross-field kick that was their 4th. Just before, Nikorima has to jump up for a ball, which slows him down with the line open. Oates catches that on his chest and dives over every day of the week.

The players don't believe they can win, simple as that.

**** me this is getting embarrassing
im almost at the point of not letting our players play soo next week
they can stay and focus on the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.