Round 17 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikorima needs a stint away from this team. He has been absolutely shocking. He offers nothing imo lately.

Ok we have hit rock bottom this game. Only way from here is up hopefully.

Combination of things, all boiling down to injuries. Maranta's bombed try should have been Kahu, he scores that. We're up 6-0. Glenn and Reed defend stop the 2 first tries of the Storm. Oates instead of Nikorima catching the cross-field kick that was their 4th. Just before, Nikorima has to jump up for a ball, which slows him down with the line open. Oates catches that on his chest and dives over every day of the week.

The players don't believe they can win, simple as that.

Pretty fair summary Morks

Here comes our first 60 points conceded. Can we stop pretending we are any chance of doing something this year.

Has our premiership window slammed shut?

Stop. Staaahhhppp. He's already dead.

Nearly 90 points in 2 weeks...

storm treating us like minnows, Smith off with 10 to go

Gonna be very interesting to listen to Bennett in the post match presser for this one. I'm predicting blunt responses.

Melbourne find a winger that can score 16 try's in 10 games.

Broncos into the 5th year of Maranta, sigh.
I've been blowing up about this shit... With all our so called plethora of juniors coming through to choose from how can we not find a f***ing winger

Hunts kicking is so poor compared to Cronk.

Best thing to come out of this is huge pressure on some of the old guard to GTFO of the club. I know the broncos consider buying players taboo but what we have in system is shit.

Happy to replace Bennet with Toovey, Old has been is out of touch with the modern game.

Roberts makes another half break. Looks for support. Our closest players are 20 metres away comparing sleeve tattoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • davidp
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Morepudding
  • broncs30
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.