Round 17 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we do a post-match thread?

This is as bad as I've seen us... Got a bad feeling about this side

Milf and Nikorima defending the high ball on the wing.

Melbourne find a winger that can score 16 try's in 10 games.

Broncos into the 5th year of Maranta, sigh.

I'm not blaming the other team. I'm saying we're getting held down in the ruck, which is removing our time available to play each ball on its merit.

You are, You're leading the chorus for Broncos apologists.

80+ points conceded in 2 weeks. Our worst form slump in about 5 years?

Last edited:
The most worrying thing about us recently is our attitude. We just give up. Where is the fight?

This is team needs a revamp. Too many players who quit when the going gets tough. Bennett needs to shake things up big time.

Combination of things, all boiling down to injuries. Maranta's bombed try should have been Kahu, he scores that. We're up 6-0. Glenn and Reed defend stop the 2 first tries of the Storm. Oates instead of Nikorima catching the cross-field kick that was their 4th. Just before, Nikorima has to jump up for a ball, which slows him down with the line open. Oates catches that on his chest and dives over every day of the week.

The players don't believe they can win, simple as that.

Nailed it.

And that's another 40 on us... I thought we had bottomed out last week...

I left before 30 minutes was even up.

Absolutely pathetic performance.

The Broncos will not be premiers this year. They just don't have the hunger.

Need a clean out if there's some sort of discord in the side, but then we'll end up paying the bills for some parasitic club to benefit off our hard work (in the case of juniors).

There you go
the fucking sums up things tonight

Blair picked that up cleanly?

Yay for records! Biggest loss ever at Suncorp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.