Round 17 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, hope the cows can come away with the prem if we're cooked. They're the only side playing enjoyable footy.

Best thing to come out of this is huge pressure on some of the old guard to GTFO of the club. I know the broncos consider buying players taboo but what we have in system is shit.

Happy to replace Bennet with Toovey, Old has been is out of touch with the modern game.

:rofl:

Yes he's not the only problem, maybe not even the biggest problem, but please just get rid of Maranta. He has such limited upside it's embarrassing.

I've been blowing up about this shit... With all our so called plethora of juniors coming through to choose from how can we not find a f***ing winger

Agreed, it's a joke. Yes plenty of other clubs have access to QLD juniors but the fact we cannot find a better winger than Maranta or Eden is just a joke.

I hope Bellamy dies of a heart attack :)

This side needs a bit of mongrel.

Cleaned up on the betting...

McGuire gets pushed at marker, penalty Storm. Sigh.

Agreed, it's a joke. Yes plenty of other clubs have access to QLD juniors but the fact we cannot find a better winger than Maranta or Eden is just a joke.

Unfortunately though if Maranta or Eden were playing off the back of Cronk they too would now be considered elite.

Roberts makes another half break. Looks for support. Our closest players are 20 metres away comparing sleeve tattoos.

Our support play is atrocious. For me that's the biggest sign of a lack of effort.

I can't believe I switched to Fox because of Johns, Vossy was an absolute **** for all money.

Unfortunately though if Maranta or Eden were playing off the back of Cronk they too would now be considered elite.

Maranta wouldn't even come close to getting a start in Melbourne. His contract is a favour.

What was Nikorima doing at end lmao? Almost deserved to get hurt

Last edited:
Our support play is atrocious. For me that's the biggest sign of a lack of effort.

Glenn early in the first half shrugs off a couple of tacklers. Had the arms free to pass the ball which could have led to a try.

No support player in sight. They were just standing there, watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.