Round 17 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Yep, hope the cows can come away with the prem if we're cooked. They're the only side playing enjoyable footy.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Best thing to come out of this is huge pressure on some of the old guard to GTFO of the club. I know the broncos consider buying players taboo but what we have in system is shit.

Happy to replace Bennet with Toovey, Old has been is out of touch with the modern game.

:rofl:

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Yes he's not the only problem, maybe not even the biggest problem, but please just get rid of Maranta. He has such limited upside it's embarrassing.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
I've been blowing up about this shit... With all our so called plethora of juniors coming through to choose from how can we not find a f***ing winger

Agreed, it's a joke. Yes plenty of other clubs have access to QLD juniors but the fact we cannot find a better winger than Maranta or Eden is just a joke.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
I hope Bellamy dies of a heart attack :)

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
This side needs a bit of mongrel.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Cleaned up on the betting...

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
McGuire gets pushed at marker, penalty Storm. Sigh.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
Agreed, it's a joke. Yes plenty of other clubs have access to QLD juniors but the fact we cannot find a better winger than Maranta or Eden is just a joke.

Unfortunately though if Maranta or Eden were playing off the back of Cronk they too would now be considered elite.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
Roberts makes another half break. Looks for support. Our closest players are 20 metres away comparing sleeve tattoos.

Our support play is atrocious. For me that's the biggest sign of a lack of effort.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
I can't believe I switched to Fox because of Johns, Vossy was an absolute **** for all money.

Tera

Tera

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2014
Unfortunately though if Maranta or Eden were playing off the back of Cronk they too would now be considered elite.

Maranta wouldn't even come close to getting a start in Melbourne. His contract is a favour.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
What was Nikorima doing at end lmao? Almost deserved to get hurt

Last edited:
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Our support play is atrocious. For me that's the biggest sign of a lack of effort.

Glenn early in the first half shrugs off a couple of tacklers. Had the arms free to pass the ball which could have led to a try.

No support player in sight. They were just standing there, watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • BroncsNBundy
  • teampjta
  • mitch222
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.