Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Just wait until Maranta gets the chance to showcase his "blistering speed"...

Cue the apologists with 'Origin Period' and 'Wait until the finals..'

Totally embarrassed to be a Broncos fan at the moment.

Last edited:
On a completely unrelated note, how many fucking times does Korobiete want to pull out the shoulder charge? There was at least 3 tonight.

Just wait until Maranta gets the chance to showcase his "blistering speed"...

Lol we have the only winger who can't run 100m to score a try if he was the only person in the stadium.

It just wasn't good enough at all and was unacceptable, even though they were missing Munster they shouldn't have beaten us by 42 points. Tonight really showed how just how much better Cronk is then Hunt, sublime performance by him and Cam Smith.

Does the fact that we played terribly negate the fact that 5 of their tries should have been called back?

Thank god I wasn't the only one who noticed, but I counted 4. The Storm has to throw the most forward passes than any other team in the comp, at times I reckon Smithy deliberately does it.

I think it's time to go into lock down mode
no media no public sessions nothing
no articles in the courier mail saying shit just total ****ing silence
just focus on football for the next game

It's alright. Bennett in the press conference said he is not happy with that performance...

Geez we missed Reedy tonight. Seriously though we got detroyed on the edges. Sua, Milf, KNik and Glen is not a workable combo. Sua had a huge tackle count against the Tigers cos they were running at him and Hunt. Our forwards are barely big enough to cope without the backs getting destroyed too.

Not sure why Maranta is coping it so much there were a lot worse efforts. All the kiddies calling for Su'a and others young guns to be in the starting side should now understand why it takes years to own a position. He was schooled tonight by a coach and half who new exactly what he would do under pressure.

As bad as we were I am so sick of the Storm being able to slow the ruck at will. Third man in is always last man off and I thought the refs last year were told to crack down on that. Jessie B is always holding onto the neck or head, is that not a high tackle regardless of it being a grab?.

Kenny B always putting his head into the guy on the ground late. It's a second effort but never penalised. They grab the leg or foot every chance they get as a player tries to get up. I fucken hate how winning the contest on the ground has become a telling factor in winning a game of footy.

The refs really have just accepted that is Melbournes style and don't have the will to change it.

I thought this year was our window, but that was wrong, our window was last year and I doubt, barr a spending spree, we will get a chance in the next 3-4 years.

I hope Kevin Walter join broncos after origin. There is something going wrong at Broncos. The way Broncos are playing they can't make finals. Something need to change. Why some of player checking their weight after the game.

Dont go blaming our youngsters. Thats not what lost the game. Sua has to stay on the inside man and he had faith milford would take his man, bit milf got turned out... twice. His performance was better than Gillett and thats scary. What about the rest of the game. On a whole the whole team is boring in attack. Knik had a bad night but again wasnt his fault either. He was out of his depth and out of position. The full team is at fault when we loose by that margin. Melbourne had the luck of so much in that game also.

Well I was expecting a loss but not by that much.

There's no turning this around because you can tell the players can't be arsed anymore.

Expect to plod in some wins against the shitter teams to save a top eight finish but beyond that, forget it.

On a completely unrelated note, how many ****ing times does Korobiete want to pull out the shoulder charge? There was at least 3 tonight.

If we can see it how the **** can the officials not?

Tonight has made me absolutely cynical....nothing went our way. By the time we had no chance of coming back, I just focussed on how the storm controlled the ruck and how fast they are coming off their line. What they are getting away is absolutely criminal and while it makes very little difference to the result it is just so frustrating to watch on top of our piss poor performance tonight. I don't know where we go from here but I'm almost regretting getting a membership as much as I love my boys.

Dont go blaming our youngsters. Thats not what lost the game. Sua has to stay on the inside man and he had faith milford would take his man, bit milf got turned out... twice. His performance was better than Gillett and thats scary. What about the rest of the game. On a whole the whole team is boring in attack. Knik had a bad night but again wasnt his fault either. He was out of his depth and out of position. The full team is at fault when we loose by that margin. Melbourne had the luck of so much in that game also.

I agree. It's not Sua's fault he was asked to play 80min at such a young age and with so little experience. Nor is it KNik's fault that he's played out of position but I don't really see where his position is except for 6/7. At least 2 tries ran straight through where Glen should have been. Our whole team is lacking size.

The K.Bromwich line break that started the onslaught of tries was 100% Su'A's fault, he just made a bad read in defence, but I'm sure everyone in our team made bad reads at some point or another tonight.

I hate that I'm using our shittiness to win money. It's so damn bittersweet.

Tiime to stat thinking about year. That was a dose of reality.

CmRcwE7UsAAnhZA.png:large

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Dash
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Fozz
  • leon.bott
  • davidp
  • Kev_Guz
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Skathen
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.