Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the top teams have a fairly good mixture

Well, even with a down side it still is light years in front of unequal comps where only the richest can win.....on balance I prefer it but I would like to see a couple inner Sydney teams drop out.

Anyone going to this game?

Thinking there is gunna be a huge crowd in for this one Hopefully the boys take in the atmosphere and get them over the line.

Melbourne must have been eyeing off this game as a dress rehearsal for the finals to rest the big 3. They must view us as a serious threat. Expect them to have their game face on.

Melbourne must have been eyeing off this game as a dress rehearsal for the finals to rest the big 3. They must view us as a serious threat. Expect them to have their game face on.

You reckon they will play Bellamy saying they arent certainities

Why wouldn't they? They already had a rest. Never heard of a coach giving his players 2 games off after an Origin game. Expect all 3 to line up.

There's something missing here but I don't know what it is. Were you writing this while running for a bus? On a treadmill?

Punctuation is missing. If find writing on iPhone is not the same flow.

Still think need to take some big risks to pull this game out.

They'll play for sure... Bellamy was saying the same about Jbrom before our first game of the year and he had only dislocated his thumb 2 weeks earlier.

Smith, Cronk and Slater won't let Bellamy rest them for this game.

It's a game against the Broncos at Suncorp. Bellamy always eyes off this game. He will bring up his best squad and make sure they are playing at their very best.

They are certainties. Guaranteed.

Bellamy is full of shit ...

short of them getting a serious injury during training this week, they are 100% certainties to play

Bellamy is full of shit ...

short of them getting a serious injury during training this week, they are 100% certainties to play

Bellamy likes getting up over the Broncos.

No way will he rest them.

No Boyd and Milford. We are not beating the Storm. Sorry.

I would be betting my life's savings on that result if I had your confidence. This game is tough to call. I am anticipating a close result and I surely am not counting the Broncos out. This 2017 version has a bit of a flair/grit mixture which gives them a chance every single outing. But I concede that having the aforementioned players missing makes it a tough task. Not inconceivable by any means though.

I would be betting my life's savings on that result if I had your confidence. This game is tough to call. I am anticipating a close result and I surely am not counting the Broncos out. This 2017 version has a bit of a flair/grit mixture which gives them a chance every single outing. But I concede that having the aforementioned players missing makes it a tough task. Not inconceivable by any means though.

Not impossible by highly unlikely imo. Storm are not the highly undisciplined team that the Raiders are.

Not impossible by highly unlikely imo. Storm are not the highly undisciplined team that the Raiders are.
Jump on them early and ruin their game plan in a similar fashion to last year's suprise result between these two sides. I am more confident about this game than I was for the Canberra match. They are a real shot if they come out of the blocks firing.

Its more how the forwards go in getting quick play the balls and containing smith around the ruck. Both very challenging tasks against the storm but if we can do it then our backs won't have a problem without Milford or Boyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Sproj
  • something
  • Harry Sack
  • Behold
  • Jazza
  • whykickamoocow
  • Rookie Alan
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Johnny92
  • Bronco bob
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Rambstien
  • RolledOates
  • Midean
  • Robboi_321
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.