vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt Pearson will get game time. Very surprised Knik made the team at all. I have little doubt this is his last chance, if he doesn't take control when he gets a chance I think he will not play NRL again this season and that opportunity will only be in the first 25 mins. Shit, he'd better be good this game imo. 14 through 17 looks to be what's likely. EE and TPJ, the reliable Glen and wonderboy Hunt. Loved Hunts last game and truly hope he maintains that standard for the rest of the year.

The fact that Pearson has been named as a reserve might mean that he is a slight chance of a call up.

I hope so . His games thus far have had less mistakes than mead

Pearson looks so promising, not sure why he isn't getting the opportunities.

Can we for once just absolutely flog and dominate the storm...? I want to see Bellamy spitting chips all over the coaches box glass
This, make it happen.

I hope so . His games thus far have had less mistakes than mead
Have u been watching him this yr? He's been solid but his workrate and impact just wont usurp those above.

I had high hopes of Mead getting some tries but the Bronx use the right edge probably less than the titans ffs.

Have u been watching him this yr? He's been solid but his workrate and impact just wont usurp those above.

I had high hopes of Mead getting some tries but the Bronx use the right edge probably less than the titans ffs.

Broncos use the right side plenty.

Kahu and Roberts don't seem to have much problems scoring tries..

I am really surprised that Bennett is putting Offa back to 18th man he is playing the best footy of his career. I think it could be trying to get Ese to stay TBH.

I am really surprised that Bennett is putting Offa back to 18th man he is playing the best footy of his career. I think it could be trying to get Ese to stay TBH.

But then why did he drop Ese'ese before?

Bennett doesn't operate in that manner. And besides, Herman has already committed to Newcastle.

Bennett doesn't operate in that manner. And besides, Herman has already committed to Newcastle.

Broncos use the right side plenty.

Kahu and Roberts don't seem to have much problems scoring tries..
We have differing views on the word plenty.

I dont think the right winger for the Bronx has caught the ball on the fly from a backline play any more than 5 times in 3-4 rds? Im just guessing but it certainly feels that way. Roberts is basically starved of ball from backline movements compared to someone like Dylan Walker in Manlys setup as an example.

The Bronx have different strengths to other teams and they are certainly sitting pretty atm doing what they do

Then why play him in front of offa ! Herman should take a backseat if we have someone he has been performing.

Then why play him in front of offa ! Herman should take a backseat if we have someone he has been performing.

who knows what Bennett is thinking ...

But I agree that he doesn't name players just because there is a risk we lose them ... he names them where they are needed. which is why Oates is still on the wing

Hunt not Starting is a joke, better defensively that niko. I'd prefer nikorima to come on as an impact player. Storm are gonna run over him all night just like they did Rd 17 last year....

Oh really ?
You mean when he had to play wing ? Because Oates was injured ? And they bombed his corner ? With guys a foot and a half taller jumping against him ? While he had a dislocated shoulder ?
I don`t remember them running over him ? Scored 3 tries from kicks . Two more on the left side defense through running and passing . Before Oates went off and Kodi had to move to mark the Storm winger . Any decent coach recognises the advantage and attacks there ,

Last edited:
Oh really ?
You mean when he had to play wing ? Because Oates was injured ? And they bombed his corner ? With guys a foot and a half taller jumping against him ? While he had a dislocated shoulder ?
I don`t remember them running over him ? Scored 3 tries from kicks . Two more on the left side defense through running and passing . Before Oates went off and Kodi had to move to mark the Storm winger . Any decent coach recognises the advantage and attacks there ,

That was just with backs.

Imagine what's going to happen with forwards? Smith and Cronk are masters at isolating halves and getting their forwards one-on-one with them. It was one of Cronk's pet plays with Proctor. If his men on either side of him don't cover him, it's going to be a long night for him.

Apparently Smith sat out yesterday's training run. Sternum still giving him dramas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.