Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will still play.

If Storm are flogging us then he likely won't play the 80 with Griffin being carried on the bench.

He will still play.

If Storm are flogging us then he likely won't play the 80 with Griffin being carried on the bench.

Sternums can be real issue that can drag on if he reinjures. They are still top of the ladder why risk him?

Sternums can be real issue that can drag on if he reinjures. They are still top of the ladder why risk him?

He has had that sternum issue for a month now and has been playing with it. That's why Bellamy rested him after the Origin games. As long as he can still do his job, he will continue playing.

Because they take great pleasure in beating us at Suncorp

Anyone know what time they train on a Thursday morning?

Wouldn't be surprised to see a few changes on game day. I think joe may start over Herman, originally when Wayne sent Herman back to intrusion cup he said it was because he'd played so long in first grade he thought he needed a stint back in reserve grade. Since then he's only actually played one intrust super game and from memory he was actually named ahead of joe in the team list but dropped on game day.

Team list Tuesday doesn't mean shit all to Wayne I don't think

Wouldn't be surprised to see a few changes on game day. I think joe may start over Herman, originally when Wayne sent Herman back to intrusion cup he said it was because he'd played so long in first grade he thought he needed a stint back in reserve grade. Since then he's only actually played one intrust super game and from memory he was actually named ahead of joe in the team list but dropped on game day.

Team list Tuesday doesn't mean shit all to Wayne I don't think
Few changes? That's only one.

That was just with backs.

Imagine what's going to happen with forwards? Smith and Cronk are masters at isolating halves and getting their forwards one-on-one with them. It was one of Cronk's pet plays with Proctor. If his men on either side of him don't cover him, it's going to be a long night for him.

Don`t be afraid of the wolf . He`s either up to it or not . Should we wait till next season to find out ?
Fatigue makes decision making and execution much harder . That`s what will be the tell , if his side of the field defenders are able to keep the Storm fringe runners out .Can he control the game after sustaining pressure in defense ? That`s what caused him to get the hook last cpl of games . Not his defense .

Paywall'd again.

Carn @GKDonkey, help your BHQ brothers and sisters out.

Herman training with Renegades and Offa with the main group. No Oates at training.

Oatesy is sick

I would love Hunt to start and niko back to the bench to provide spark

Hunt appears to have unseated Niko for the starting 7 jersey.

Oates unlikely to play, Mead on the left wing, Pearson on the right.

Obviously, I'd love for Oates to play but if / since he isn't, it will be a good shoot out between Mead and Pearson for when Oates does return. I rate Pearson so highly.

http://www.broncos.com.au/news/2017/06/29/oates_rings_alarm_be.html

THE Broncos will have to check on Corey Oates tomorrow morning before he is cleared to take on the Melbourne Storm.
Oates missed training with an illness this morning after he was quarantined from the team.
Jonus Pearson ran on the wing and is on standby if Oates’ condition does not improve.
The rest of the Broncos’ squad trained in preparation for the big clash at Suncorp Stadium.
Ben Hunt will start the game in the halves with Benji Marshall, with Kodi Nikorima to come off the bench as a utility.

BRONCOS NRL SQUAD

1. Jordan Kahu
2. Corey Oates / Jonus Pearson
3. James Roberts
4. Tautau Moga
5. David Mead
6. Benji Marshall
17. Ben Hunt
8. Korbin Sims
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair ©
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire

Interchange:

7. Kodi Nikorima
14. Alex Glenn
15. Tevita Pangai
16. Herman Ese’ese

Reserve: Joe Ofahengaue
Reserve: Jai Arrow
Reserve: Jaydn Su’A

Coach: Wayne Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Thelmus
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • BrisVegas
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Swordfish
  • Mustafur
  • bazza
  • Battler
  • MrMoore
  • theshed
  • heartly87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.