vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how they pull up. I was happy with our wingers, so no biggie if Oates and Cobbo aren't 100%. Also happy to have Kobe and Tyson sub for Patty. Kurt, we missed, but if anyone's going to need resting it will be him.
that's what im saying if they pull up fine then play them, yes our wingers were good but we have better than good. get the points that are on offer , aim for the finals first then look ahead.

that's what im saying if they pull up fine then play them, yes our wingers were good but we have better than good. get the points that are on offer , aim for the finals first then look ahead.
I won't be rabidly upset if we run out the same team as last week, with Gamble at 14 for Paix, and Flegler starting. Piakura should also be available and Martin is an outside chance.

Titans expected to have Proctor and Sami back for this game.

If we could towel up a Dragons side without 9-10 players, we should be able to repeat the dose against the 15th placed Gold Coast Titans

We should be able to, but Gold Coast are always a danger team. They like going up against us. It's their GF. The last two times we played them, they put 20+ points on us very quickly. We managed to chase those down and win the game, but I wouldn't expect the same in Gold Coast.

If we're slow to start off with again, I can see a loss.

Am I the only one who was a bit underwhelmed by Willison? His stats look okay for his 20 minutes, but I was expecting more energy from him. Or something. Maybe my expectations were too high. He's signed right through 2025, so the club must have some hopes pinned on him.

I said elsewhere - he is willing .
But has an adolescents body . Gets driven backwards in tackles . Needs a horse meat diet and lots of gym work .

I think this is a danger game. Titans will treat this like their grand final and it will be hard to ask the team of practically qld cup players to repeat what they did. Especially given the dragons kicking game was the worst I've seen at nrl level so we didn't need metres. As bad as the titans are, we will need more metres from our pack and possibly Oates as well, we can't get away with what we did 2 weeks in a row...
You weren't happy with James's game high 74 metres?

People were saying he had a great game, lavishly praised by some but generally everyone seemed very pleased. It must be the other forwards who didn't make ground.

You weren't happy with James's game high 74 metres?

People were saying he had a great game, lavishly praised by some but generally everyone seemed very pleased. It must be the other forwards who didn't make ground.
I felt it was his best game for us. He was good in defence, no handling errors and quick ptb speed. Also had some nice passes linking walters to Reynolds, gamble and mam. He's obviously an extension of the coaching staff and has a cushy gig at the broncs. Good on him, worked well.

We had a prop who can`t make metres .
A hooker who is only in the team because of nepotism . One second rower who needs to be traded . Another who is a chippie in another life . A 5/8 th who needs more time in 2nds . A centre who is too slow . A winger who hadn`t played in 7 years . A full back who can`t catch . And bench prop who no other NRL team wants .

But ,,,,,, we still fcking flogged em !!! . Put that in your pipe and smoke it .

NRL2022Round18TeamList

Assuming Carrigan doesn't back up, surely Piakura or Jensen gets a run over Gamble. Two forwards on the bench seems extremely light.

Assuming Carrigan doesn't back up, surely Piakura or Jensen gets a run over Gamble. Two forwards on the bench seems extremely light.
If Jensen is fit he starts I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.