Round 18 - Broncos vs. Sharks - Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Yes, I suspect draggx is thinking about the nationality of said gorillas (Tasi and Hala) and thinking you're being racist...
@Porthoz will probably agree with him and give you a slapdown.
I actually look at the context before I react to something. You should try it sometime...

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Stats are on our side as during this season teams that suffer heavy defeats have been prone to comeback and win the following week.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I agree, we're due for a win....statistically. Odds of maybe $2.50?

I'm putting the house on them this week .......

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Not to be a Negative Nigel, but to re-iterate what I said earlier...my view is that the game was lost as soon as they announced the schedule and if we do happen to win you better believe I'm going to celebrate it like we won a final - even if it's a hollow victory.

As is, without our Origin players and injuries coming out the wazoo has me tipping Cronulla fairly comfortably.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I was 50/50 on this when Hannant was still playing, but we've really struggled in the games he's missed this year.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I've tipped the Broncos... for the first time this season. Normally I always tip against 'em so there's a silver lining when we lose, but **** it.

Bugger all these excuses before we've played - I'm expecting a win.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
I've tipped the Broncos... for the first time this season. Normally I always tip against 'em so there's a silver lining when we lose, but **** it.

Bugger all these excuses before we've played - I'm expecting a win.

Same for me.

I haven't tipped them for a while now, but think this they'll lift for this one.

Hopefully the Sharks are a little off their game as well.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Ermegherd! You're fans and haven't tipped the Broncos? You're not fans! Ermegherd!

PS: I think I've tipped them twice this season...

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I was 50/50 on this when Hannant was still playing, but we've really struggled in the games he's missed this year.

But we've been missing Hannant for most of the year! OH, I see your point. Carry on ;)

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
From what I've read Maranta has been playing five eight for Norths. Given our inability to score points recently why not put Wallace to hooker or lock, Prince to half back and let Maranta run the show. I mean, really how could it be worse than scoring zero ? Although I've supported Wallace in the past the evidence has mounted and with all due gratitude to him I think it's time for him to return home. Maranta might surprise and if not this week then next perhaps. Sure it's a silly idea but this has just got to be our silliest season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • Pablo
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.